marquise Goodwin signed

D-train

Re: marquise Goodwin signed

Post by D-train » Wed May 25, 2022 6:25 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:14 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 2:48 pm
Don't know if I would say the WR room has depth. After the top two we are horribly thin. Another second year guy that is hyped because we didn't get to see what he could do since he was hurt his entire rookie year, a tiny guy we just signed that used to run fast and a hand full of guys that haven't ever done shit in the league.
100% agree. OK, 94% agree. I don't think we're "horribly" thin, I think we're better off at WR than most of the league, but the gist of it I agree with. Eskridge I think could really be a quality #3 or better, but there's no way to know. He might be the next Paul Richardson. I don't see getting excited about 7th rounders that we've never seen play, and Goodwin has Olympic speed but really hasn't done shit with it. The other guys are adequate for #4 and 5, but nothing to be excited about.

I kinda worry that they're being Raider-esque about wanting all the speed and ignoring the slow white guy possession type receivers that actually win games for you.
Perhaps we should form and org called WWM (White receivers matter) and protest in front of the VMAC.
dt

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Wed May 25, 2022 7:24 pm

yes! welker, edelman, skansi were who I was thinking of. Jurevicious, Jarcynka, and others, too. Decker, Stokley, Proehl, Chrebet, McCaffrey, etc.

I think it's undervalued when you have a couple speedsters on the outside and have a guy with great hands and the balls to go over the middle. I mean, he doesn't HAVE to be white, but it helps haha

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu May 26, 2022 10:57 am

SeattleAddict wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 7:24 pm
yes! welker, edelman, skansi were who I was thinking of. Jurevicious, Jarcynka, and others, too. Decker, Stokley, Proehl, Chrebet, McCaffrey, etc.

I think it's undervalued when you have a couple speedsters on the outside and have a guy with great hands and the balls to go over the middle. I mean, he doesn't HAVE to be white, but it helps haha
:) That Largent kid was pretty good too. I never used to be focused on race but BLM and the rest of the Left wants us to focus on race so I will oblige and demand a smart White guy to be our slot receiver to increase diversity and the collective IQ of the team! Bring back Ursua!!!
dt

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Fri May 27, 2022 1:04 am

Ursua isn't white. I'm OK with Bellore being a WR, too, though.

Pharmabro

Post by Pharmabro » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:03 am

If were talking Whitees are people to. Let's talk Dr. Dan Dornick and the great white hope RB.
Mike Alstot
PEYTON Hillis
Tom Rathman
John Riggins
Sczonka

and of course modern day Christian McCaffrey