Can the offense be better despite a QB downgrade?

douche

Re: Can the offense be better despite a QB downgrade?

Post by douche » Tue May 31, 2022 6:12 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:24 pm
douche wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 4:06 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 2:11 am

Yeah its bizarre. Usually the evolution of a species takes thousands, even millions of years. What has happened in the past 45-50 to increase their sizes by about 20-25%??? Selective breeding or do they just eat more? lol
A combination of things... they certainly consume a lot of calories. In addition, there are a lot of hormones involved... in meat and milk, hormones are added through production. Steroid hormones are given to beef cattle to make them grow faster, build more muscle and make their meat leaner. Two-thirds of all cattle and about 90 percent of the cattle on feedlots in the United States are given hormones.
I wonder if the NFL subsidizes these feed lots? :lol:
No kidding. The sad part is that most everything you see on a grocery shelf anymore is not good for you. Most of it is packaged and processed junk. And as I mentioned, milk and beef are full of hormones, but even the fruits and vegetables have been sprayed with herbicides. Unless one adopts a monk lifestyle and relegates himself to a broccoli and hot tea diet, it's very difficult to eat healthy. Take fish as an example... fresh fish is ideal, but how many people are eating fresh fish? Unless you're a fisherman or you live near the coast, most people are eating canned fish. What are the mercury levels at? Hard to say.

Personally, I think a person can eat what they want (allergies aside), so long as it's in moderation and they're getting plenty of water, exercise and sleep. But that's just my two cents'.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue May 31, 2022 11:00 pm

Perfect start. A sign from God that everything is going to be ok.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:43 pm

I tend to agree with this guy.
dt

douche

Post by douche » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:14 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 11:00 pm
Perfect start. A sign from God that everything is going to be ok.
His father was pretty good, too.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:11 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:43 pm
I tend to agree with this guy.
Yep, I guess Denver didn't watch the end of that season. Not sure why they didn't watch the Rams playoff game, it isn't like they had anything better to do!