PFF power rankings

D-train

PFF power rankings

Post by D-train » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:05 pm

Dead last.
32. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
When you remove Russell Wilson from the equation in Seattle, it becomes immediately apparent how bad the situation around him had become over the years, with Wilson’s play hiding the true extent of the damage. It doesn’t help that the quarterback competition between Drew Lock and Geno Smith represents the worst quarterback situation in the league. We have become accustomed to thinking of Seatte as a playoff contender, but that was only a constant as long as their quarterback was elite, and that’s far from the case now.
dt

SeattleAddict

Re: PFF power rankings

Post by SeattleAddict » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:52 am

this team is not great, but it is NOT dead last talent-wise, and we have a coaching staff that gets results. Geno vs Lock doesn't look too exciting, but "worst situation in the league" is not true, either. All those rookies are going to suck. Those guys that were rookies last year also seem to mostly suck. Some will probably end up being decent-to-good, but at least half will suck. At least with our guys, we know what they are, which is slightly better than suck.

Side note, I'm watching the Beast Quake game right now on NFL Network, which is why I checked in to the forum. 4th quarter just started, so THE PLAY is about to happen, if anybody is online and wants some entertainment.

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:04 am

yeah, but does it get anyone's attention if you come out and write that Houston or Jacksonville is the worst team in the league? (I'd say the Jets and Lions, but they actually seem to finally be trending in the right direction).
this is a really good thing for this club, getting back to that underdog role.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:46 am

It's based on analytics isn't it.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:03 am

If I was PC I was spend about $3k blowing that paragraph up to about 8 feet High x 12 feet cross, frame it and hang it in the locker room. Have the #32 in Giant 2 foot font and in red ink.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:05 pm

On the other hand
7. DENVER BRONCOS

Denver catapulted itself into the contenders by trading for Russell Wilson, giving them their first legitimate championship-caliber passer since Peyton Manning. Denver now has to craft an offense that gets the most out of Wilson while doing so without running into the same issues that the Seattle Seahawks had. Can Wilson be unleashed to be the best version of himself without eschewing too much of the quick, routine passes to make the offense among the league’s best?

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:20 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:05 pm
On the other hand
7. DENVER BRONCOS

Denver catapulted itself into the contenders by trading for Russell Wilson, giving them their first legitimate championship-caliber passer since Peyton Manning. Denver now has to craft an offense that gets the most out of Wilson while doing so without running into the same issues that the Seattle Seahawks had. Can Wilson be unleashed to be the best version of himself without eschewing too much of the quick, routine passes to make the offense among the league’s best?
25 spot disparity. I will go ahead and take the under for all the money in the world.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:56 pm

On the disparity? It's pretty hard for it to be more isn't it

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:58 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:56 pm
On the disparity? It's pretty hard for it to be more isn't it
Yep, my guess is it is about 5.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:03 pm

What in the AF??? This kid has completed 39 passes post high school and Walter Football has us taking him FIFTH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://walterfootball.com/draft2023.php
dt