Aaron Donald

D-train

Re: Aaron Donald

Post by D-train » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:10 pm

How about a gentleman's bet. Broncos wins vs Seahawk wins. +3. Meaning Broncos won't have more than 3 more wins than the Hawks.
dt

Donn Beach

Re: Aaron Donald

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:11 am

Well... I was thinking in terms of RW, could be something like at least a 88 player value. Not sure about them needing to have 3 more wins than the Hawks, maybe they both go 12-4. I do think the posters that are arguing RW is over the hill are going to be disappointed, I think he bounces back and has a solid season.

It will be interesting how it unfolds. I think RW makes them a solid playoff contender obviously, but they fall short of being a top tier SB contender.

I was thinking the other day, if you have the chance to make the move you do it, it's like a no brainer for me. A chance at an elite qb is just too special to pass up. Look at the teams that have been waiting decades for one, Jets, Bears, grab one when you have the chance.

Everybody freaks out over the money, but they are not taking into account the money NFL teams rake in, it's Monopoly money. Sure it eats a big chunk of the cap but that is where the work begins, structuring a roster with what's left. Whether it works or not, it should at least get you to the playoffs. And I think it's a lot more fun for the fans than waiting a decade for a QB to come along