From the CringeRuss Files

SeattleAddict

Re: From the CringeRuss Files

Post by SeattleAddict » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:27 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:57 pm
So that is Lucas' wife. I guess he and RW have some things in common. Both nerdy white guys married to a black chick. LOL
To be fair, Ciara is basically a rich white chick.

Nwadventure

Post by Nwadventure » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:08 am

Donkeys gonna get Big Mad after that week 1/L @ Seattle- Going to be fun- Who's going ?

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:25 pm

Nwadventure wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:08 am
Donkeys gonna get Big Mad after that week 1/L @ Seattle- Going to be fun- Who's going ?
Too far for me. Going to the Germany game instead. lol
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:50 pm

Will Smith got Jiggy wit' it, CringeRuss gettin' Cringy wit' it!

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dange ... MzY2Mjc%3D

"Just happens" to be a camera around him at ALL times. #cuethegringe :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:07 pm

Can't make it up. lol
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:14 pm

Maybe the Seahawks should have tried that

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:17 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:14 pm
They did, they just always waited until they were down three scores.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:09 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:17 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Wasn't wilson the driver of the offense that was more known for relentlessly going three and out for the first three quarters, than anything else? Those predictable slow starts - were under his 'leadership'. For all the speculation about who is to blame - a veteran NFL QB has license to change plays and make adjustments - something Wilson was never known for. Whatever blame lies on the OC's, the same problems were consistent for ten years - can't get a play called, can't read a defense, holds the ball too long, no uptempo (though he blamed that on the OC's, that could be true, but he did not have the backbone or the influence to make that happen - that is a huge problem - on who, I am not sure), and definitely cannot overcome the cover two or cover 4 schemes, nor step up in the pocket and throw like Drew Brees did for 17 seasons, and took so many crushing third down sacks.

The same question remains - was Seattle holding Wilson back, or working within his limitations? One thing is for sure - Wilson's ego has exploded in the last few years - at the exact same time his on field performance was not backing it up. That Lambs playoff loss was an all time embarrassment - Wilson put up NO fight at all - completely checked out and unprepared - but had plenty of time to shill perfume and podcasts.

douche

Post by douche » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:20 pm

auroraave wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:09 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:17 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Wasn't wilson the driver of the offense that was more known for relentlessly going three and out for the first three quarters, than anything else? Those predictable slow starts - were under his 'leadership'. For all the speculation about who is to blame - a veteran NFL QB has license to change plays and make adjustments - something Wilson was never known for. Whatever blame lies on the OC's, the same problems were consistent for ten years - can't get a play called, can't read a defense, holds the ball too long, no uptempo (though he blamed that on the OC's, that could be true, but he did not have the backbone or the influence to make that happen - that is a huge problem - on who, I am not sure), and definitely cannot overcome the cover two or cover 4 schemes, nor step up in the pocket and throw like Drew Brees did for 17 seasons, and took so many crushing third down sacks.

The same question remains - was Seattle holding Wilson back, or working within his limitations? One thing is for sure - Wilson's ego has exploded in the last few years - at the exact same time his on field performance was not backing it up. That Lambs playoff loss was an all time embarrassment - Wilson put up NO fight at all - completely checked out and unprepared - but had plenty of time to shill perfume and podcasts.
I've always wondered that myself. It appeared to me that Carroll's desire to run the ball hampered the offense. I remember Carroll admitting that he fully expected Wilson to pull out a win in the end. He also admitted that were it not for Wilson, he would have been gone a long time ago.

Regardless, I'll be laughing out loud when DEN signs RW to that next monster contract.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:37 pm

Great point Aurora, this will be an interesting season, potentially answering that very question of who to assign blame. My guess? Both.