From the CringeRuss Files

Donn Beach

Re: From the CringeRuss Files

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:51 am

auroraave wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:00 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:01 pm
You don't think if Donaghey could have exposed a league system to fix games he wouldn't have done it? Okay, then you explain how exactly it's done, it starts with the commissioner himself? Is this standard procedure with commissioners in general? Who else is involved, how far down the chain of command does it go? And how exactly is it dictated to the officials? They are threatened with losing their jobs if they don't participate? Of course these are the same officials that would actually lose their jobs and perhaps go to jail if they were caught fixing games? And all this has been kept totally secret from the press. The biggest sports story easily of the century. If it was ever exposed it destroy the league responsible. And again, what's is it they gain exactly to risk so much?
The legalities begin with signed NDA's and go from there. the 'chain of command' is irrelevent.

This is a very simple concept - do you believe officiating in the NBA/NFL is influencing/affecting or dictating the outcomes of games?
Yes or no?
That is where this conversation begins and ends.
Yes or no?
I'll bet you won't commit to an answer.
I'm happy to commit to an answer, of course officiating affects the outcome of games, it's part of the game. What does that have to do with it being rigged?

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:01 pm

I literally explained this in the thread.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:15 pm

So you're the one not commiting to an answer... okay