Top 100

Donn Beach

Re: Top 100

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:36 pm

There is nothing to indicate the criteria of the ranking, it's just a ranking. He says RW took a big drop because he was injured last season and he has crappy receivers in Denver. Really don't understand what the ranking is of

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:09 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:36 pm
There is nothing to indicate the criteria of the ranking, it's just a ranking. He says RW took a big drop because he was injured last season and he has crappy receivers in Denver. Really don't understand what the ranking is of
So tough to rank QBs and D lineman in the same list. Borderline nonsensical. Like Ranking pitchers and Short stops in the same list.
dt

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:48 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
There is nothing to indicate the criteria of the ranking, it's just a ranking. He says RW took a big drop because he was injured last season and
he has crappy receivers in Denver
. Really don't understand what the ranking is of
Broncos receivers are good, they just need a QB that can actually get them the ball, not checkdown teddy.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

Adopt a Mariner-Julio Rodriguez

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:51 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:48 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
There is nothing to indicate the criteria of the ranking, it's just a ranking. He says RW took a big drop because he was injured last season and
he has crappy receivers in Denver
. Really don't understand what the ranking is of
Broncos receivers are good, they just need a QB that can actually get them the ball, not checkdown teddy.
Could you please tell the fellas here what you think Locks upside is? Better than Baker, right?

Thanks!
dt

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:08 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:51 pm
Juliooooo wrote:
Donn Beach wrote:
There is nothing to indicate the criteria of the ranking, it's just a ranking. He says RW took a big drop because he was injured last season and. Really don't understand what the ranking is of
Could you please tell the fellas here what you think Locks upside is? Better than Baker, right?

Thanks!
Similar. Hard to really say because his head coach hated him and didn't really give him a chance. His OC was shit, and he is more of a project. He can make some amazing throws, but his decision making needs to get better. When they struggled in 2020, he tried to do too much, so it lead to too many interceptions. He really improved throughout the year, but he was never given a fair chance in 2021. He certainly had more upside than Bridgewater, and if I were a Seahawks fan, I'd want them to roll with him, because he has the upside, and if he doesn't figure it out, then they will likely get a good pick.

I will say, for some reason people just love to HATE Drew Lock. He is very polarizing. I like him more than Most Broncos fans. Mostly, I don't think he was given a fair shot though.
The poster formerly known as Kingfelixk. With a new forum comes a new boardname. Julio is my guy, plus we share a birthday, so that's Culiooooo

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:28 pm

Juliooooo wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:08 pm
D-train wrote:
Juliooooo wrote:

Thanks!
Similar. Hard to really say because his head coach hated him and didn't really give him a chance. His OC was shit, and he is more of a project. He can make some amazing throws, but his decision making needs to get better. When they struggled in 2020, he tried to do too much, so it lead to too many interceptions. He really improved throughout the year, but he was never given a fair chance in 2021. He certainly had more upside than Bridgewater, and if I were a Seahawks fan, I'd want them to roll with him, because he has the upside, and if he doesn't figure it out, then they will likely get a good pick.

I will say, for some reason people just love to HATE Drew Lock. He is very polarizing. I like him more than Most Broncos fans. Mostly, I don't think he was given a fair shot though.
Thanks! And you watched just about every game he played, right?
dt

Juliooooo

Post by Juliooooo » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:44 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:28 pm
Juliooooo wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:08 pm
D-train wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks! And you watched just about every game he played, right?
Most of them. He didn't play much last year, and I didn't take much from the games he replaced Teddy, because I don't even think he got reps the week before those games.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:31 am

This is what he had to say about RW. Thought the part about the receivers was interesting.
. Obviously a massive drop for Mr. Unlimited who has made the Pro Bowl in 9 of his 10 seasons. But last year he had the finger injury and threw for the fewest amount of yards of his career. I'm also a bit skeptical of Denver's receiving corps. Courtland Sutton had a tremendous Pro Bowl season in 2019, but the Broncos WRs (Sutton, Jerry Jeudy, and KJ Hamler) were subpar last year. Can Russ, who is entering a new system with new teammates adapt quickly? We'll see. He still possess incredible mobility and one of the best deep balls in the game, but don't expect him to just be peak Russ immediately in his new Rocky Mountain surroundings.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:56 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:31 am
This is what he had to say about RW. Thought the part about the receivers was interesting.
. Obviously a massive drop for Mr. Unlimited who has made the Pro Bowl in 9 of his 10 seasons. But last year he had the finger injury and threw for the fewest amount of yards of his career. I'm also a bit skeptical of Denver's receiving corps. Courtland Sutton had a tremendous Pro Bowl season in 2019, but the Broncos WRs (Sutton, Jerry Jeudy, and KJ Hamler) were subpar last year. Can Russ, who is entering a new system with new teammates adapt quickly? We'll see. He still possess incredible mobility and one of the best deep balls in the game, but don't expect him to just be peak Russ immediately in his new Rocky Mountain surroundings.
Incredible mobility? :|
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:10 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:56 am
Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:31 am
Incredible mobility? :|
Inside the pocket he is still pretty mobile, but as of late his escapability is certainly not what it once was, and the scramble big play or big run has been much MUCH less effective