KJ Returns - Signs One Day Contract

SeattleAddict

Re: KJ Returns - Signs One Day Contract

Post by SeattleAddict » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:41 am

but, but... tiny Milton college!!

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:21 am

Maybe if Zorn had spent less time signing autograghs and more time trying to be a better QB he wouldn't have sucked ass as much. :lol:

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:23 am

Curt Warner should be on any list of Seahawk good guys.

trharder

Post by trharder » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:53 am

Heard the story on KIRO from, I think Wyman. In the prime, Bobby and KJ had the first two seats in first class on the Seahawks plane. I can only hope for the day when I hear about two young guns with the same team impact as those two taking over those seats.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:31 am

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:23 am
Curt Warner should be on any list of Seahawk good guys.
OK my turn - I have a Curt Warner story - might have shared this before but whatever.

One of my college jobs, the best one actually, was working at the Woodland Park Zoo. I'd give tours and work the gate selling tickets. One day, it was slow and towards the end of the day, and a guy walked up, smiling. I immediately recognized him and said "hey, you're Eugene Robinson!" and he was very gracious, introduced me to his wife, then said here's my friend, whom I also recognized as Curt Warner. I was star-struck, as those were two of my favorite players, so I let them into the zoo for free. It was kinda ridiculous because they're millionaires, but I was super excited and they signed a zoo map for me. Naturally I bragged about it, and got fired.

Worth it.

Anyway, from my brief interaction, I found them to be both great guys. Eugene's rep was tarnished a bit by hiring a hooker the night before the Super Bowl, but other than cheating on his wife, I am OK with that. Gotta take the edge off before the biggest game of your life.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:18 am

Eugene another quality dude.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:13 am

trharder wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:53 am
Heard the story on KIRO from, I think Wyman. In the prime, Bobby and KJ had the first two seats in first class on the Seahawks plane. I can only hope for the day when I hear about two young guns with the same team impact as those two taking over those seats.
Wyman was a tough football player as well as a easy going guy, chatted with him at a blockbuster one evening.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:10 am

He currently co-hosts the 710espn afternoon show. Probably my favorite guy to listen to because he is both interesting and funny and unlike the majority of sports radio hosts he doesn't take himself too seriously.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:39 pm

How about Paul Moyer, how could I not remember Paul. Talk about a radio guy who's opinion I respect. A strong safety that played a second half with a crushed nut. I don't know if he knows what he is talking about but I respect it

Had it operated on after the game, talk about a legend
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:39 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:39 pm
How about Paul Moyer, how could I not remember Paul. Talk about a radio guy who's opinion I respect. A strong safety that played a second half with a crushed nut. I don't know if he knows what he is talking about but I respect it

Had it operated on after the game, talk about a legend
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html
Guess he didn't have the balls to take himself out of the game.