Booing of RW at Sue Birds final game

D-train

Re: Booing of RW at Sue Birds final game

Post by D-train » Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:05 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:55 pm
I kinda hope people don't boo him, that's pretty classless, considering what he did for the team for a decade. He'll go into the HOF as a Seahawk (I went to the HOF and there were 8-10 Russell Wilson displays), so maybe don't be dicks about it. Plus, I think it would motivate him.

Instead, I propose a psychological approach. Boos won't affect him - he'll feed off that. But a few well-placed Make-A-Wish kids with signs that said "you let us down" or "why did you leave us?" would get in his head. Maybe Golden Tate holding a "your fragrance smells like your ex-wife's ass"?
:) Don't worry he won't hear me from Quincy, MA. ;) Some will boo and some will cheer. I don't think any of the Booers will convince any of the cheerers to Boo and vice vs. despite the passionate campaigns and pleas both sides to do so on Twitter. lol
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:04 pm

The best way to handle a narcissist like Wilson, is with deafening silence when they announce him at the game. Leave him with nothing to react to - he LIVES for reacting, because it means you're talking about him. That is all he wants - to talk about RW. Silent indifference would absolutely crush him - guaranteed. Anger is easy to react to, so is love. Realizing your ex doesn't care about you? OUCH.

"What did you think of the crowd's reaction when they announced your return? No love, no hate, they just seemed... indifferent to you?" - Post Game reporter.

"Um, um, um, um..." CrungeRuss, unable to fathom he doesn't get to make it about himself, because no one cared.

Indifference is kryptonite to narcissists. That would be glorious.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:26 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:43 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:54 pm
The hate here? Thought it was from pushing perfume as well as going to the broncos
I don't think people hate him for leaving given the situation here with how the offense was run. I think it is mainly the perception that he is more interested in building his brand now than playing (or winning) football games.
Or, shit like "I didn't ask for a trade", yet his agent gives a list of teams he could be traded to. Do you want to be in Seattle? "I want to win in Seattle". Wants to have the same talent around him as Mahomes and Brady, but eats up way more cap and isn't as good as them. Bitches about being hit too much the year after his line was one of the best in pass pro win percentage.

He was fake as fuck, and people can see that shit, just like they did with A Rod.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:00 pm

I never cared for RW. He is a walking cliché'.

The Super Bowl team was won by the defense, not the offence or RW.

But would I boo him?
No, I'd most likely ignore him.

trharder

Post by trharder » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:32 am

My opinion is similar to Mike Salk's. This year I will have two favorite teams, The Seahawks and whoever the Broncos are playing.
I would get great joy out of RW and the Broncos being a huge disappointment. I thought it funny there was some boos at
RW showing up on a tribute video to Sue Bird. I think those boos were more - "why the fuck is he in this" than anything. You gave
up your Seattle Icon status, Russ. Go away. Mike Salk compares it to being a bitter ex. That's me. If I was at Lumen on opening night,
I would not personally boo RW because that seems kinda lame. But I'm totally fine if the guy or girl next to me does. What I really
hope is the 12s bring the Ultra Maga level noise every time the Broncos have the ball. I pray he forgets at least once and flaps his
wings for quiet. If I was Jody Allen, I'd tell the organization to hire "Future" to sing the National Anthem and have Golden Tate
raise the 12th man flag.

Bil522

Post by Bil522 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:12 am

trharder wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:32 am
My opinion is similar to Mike Salk's. This year I will have two favorite teams, The Seahawks and whoever the Broncos are playing.
I would get great joy out of RW and the Broncos being a huge disappointment. I thought it funny there was some boos at
RW showing up on a tribute video to Sue Bird. I think those boos were more - "why the fuck is he in this" than anything. You gave
up your Seattle Icon status, Russ. Go away. Mike Salk compares it to being a bitter ex. That's me. If I was at Lumen on opening night,
I would not personally boo RW because that seems kinda lame. But I'm totally fine if the guy or girl next to me does. What I really
hope is the 12s bring the Ultra Maga level noise every time the Broncos have the ball. I pray he forgets at least once and flaps his
wings for quiet. If I was Jody Allen, I'd tell the organization to hire "Future" to sing the National Anthem and have Golden Tate
raise the 12th man flag.
Those have been my 2 favorite teams since Elway played.....Buck the Froncos

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:58 am

Get this, this clown car calls the fans at the Storm game "Losers" for booing a video monitor and I came back with my quip about it being Storm fans. Any fool would realize it was a joke and he gets all heated over it. I decided to check his profile and sure enough he is a PIP (pronouns in profile) He/him. A woke joke. I was literally trying to say that it wasn't Storm fans, it was Seahawk fans at the Storm game. lol
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:00 am

And btw like has been said, who cares if people boo. Do we thinking RW will go into a deep depression and fill his giant bath tub with his Cologne and drown himself. These people are such fragile dopes.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:54 pm

trharder wrote:
raise the 12th man flag.
Couldn’t agree more with all of this.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:59 pm

trharder wrote:
If I was Jody Allen, I'd tell the organization to hire "Future" to sing the National Anthem and have Golden Tate
raise the 12th man flag.
:lol: :lol: this is gold. Please make this happen.

Nobody ever talks about his ex any more - she just disappeared. They could line her up at MLB for a play and have her talk about his shortcomings in bed like a scene from the Waterboy.