Sherman compares Brady and Wilson

Michael K.

Re: Sherman compares Brady and Wilson

Post by Michael K. » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:09 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:25 pm

True. Same here, not quite to that level but.......
I once ate the worm out of a bottle of tequila and chased the pizza delivery man up the street because he delivered a pizza to the neighbors and not me. Not sure Sherman could do that and get away with it. Of course, I was 19 or 20 years old and in college, but still.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:14 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:09 pm
D-train wrote:

I once ate the worm out of a bottle of tequila and chased the pizza delivery man up the street because he delivered a pizza to the neighbors and not me. Not sure Sherman could do that and get away with it. Of course, I was 19 or 20 years old and in college, but still.
In the early 90s I had a 84 Chrysler Laser that I had to compression start on occasion. I come out of the bar pretty drunk and it wouldn't start. Because the slant of the parking lot I had to try it in Reverse. I went too far and backed off a 10 foot rock wall to the side walk below. If anyone was walking on that side walk they would have been instantly dead and my life would have been basically over as well.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:22 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:14 pm
Michael K. wrote:
D-train wrote:

In the early 90s I had a 84 Chrysler Laser that I had to compression start on occasion. I come out of the bar pretty drunk and it wouldn't start. Because the slant of the parking lot I had to try it in Reverse. I went too far and backed off a 10 foot rock wall to the side walk below. If anyone was walking on that side walk they would have been instantly dead and my life would have been basically over as well.
And if either one of us were famous athletes at the time, the cameras would have been rolling. Of course, that was another advantage to my day and age. The closest thing to a cellphone camera in the early 90s when I was in college was a polaroid!

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:29 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:22 pm
D-train wrote:
Michael K. wrote:

And if either one of us were famous athletes at the time, the cameras would have been rolling. Of course, that was another advantage to my day and age. The closest thing to a cellphone camera in the early 90s when I was in college was a polaroid!
I took about a Dozen nude pics of my HS girl friend with a Polaroid! This one! :lol:
cindy.jpg
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:36 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:29 pm

I took about a Dozen nude pics of my HS girl friend with a Polaroid! This one! :lol:

cindy.jpg
And the entire internet would most likely have those today! LOL

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:42 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:36 pm
D-train wrote:

cindy.jpg
And the entire internet would most likely have those today! LOL
:lol:
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:01 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:10 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:49 am
Say what you want about RS but the guy is smart, Stanford doesn't turn out dummies

I've asked this before, can someone think of a Stanford graduate NFL player that comes off as an idiot?
John Elway? :)

Yeah it is amazing how a guy like Sherm that has it all, Brains, Fame, HOF? athlete and riches seems to be so insecure.
There ya go!

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:14 pm

Drunk stories...did a tenant improvement in south center. We were just finishing up and the move in party began. So naturally I slid into the party. I just got hammered. Drove back on 99, it was like a dream. Had a friend who lived on queen Anne just off the highway. Drove to his house, parked in his front yard. He comes out, finds my car in his yard, engine running, door open. He can't find me because I've gone around to the background and passed out.

That evening has always scared the shit out of me. I think that was the last time I truly drove drunk

trharder

Post by trharder » Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:57 am

D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:16 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:15 pm
D-train wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:10 pm
He is intelligent but not smart as evidenced by hit recent night of terror in Bellevue.
Obviously we will never know, but that sounded an awful like like depression mixed with alcohol.
Yes. Though I think we have all been depressed and drank alcohol. Need manage it in a non dumb way.
First of all, Sherm likely has a higher IQ than me. But I assume we are also considering if he qualifies as an idiot.
"Idiot" is now defined as a stupid foolish person. Definition of stupid now includes "lack of common sense".
Sherm's drunkin rampage with his ex etc. is not his sole indiscretion. Although a really bad one.
He was likely the source of the Sports Illustrated Seahawk hit piece article.
He threatened ding bat, but harmless, Jim Moore, saying he'd end his career. Then he denied it, even though it was recorded.
He was literally caught with a bad test for Adderall, but got off on a chain of custody technicality.
He completely showed his ass screaming at Bevel and Pete on the sidelines over a play call - ON OFFENSE. A game they won.
He completely showed his ass screaming on the sidelines at D coordinator Kris Richard.
He completely showed his ass in an interview with Skip Bayless.
After the biggest play of his career, tipping the ball away in the end zone in the NFCWCG, he completely showed his ass
screaming in the face of sports sweetheart Erin Andrews. Sounding like an unhinged lunatic.
I'm sure there's a lot more. That was just off the top of my head.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:04 am

D-train wrote:
Michael K. wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:22 pm
D-train wrote:

cindy.jpg
how do you brag about taking nude pics then post one with clothes on? That's some kind of party foul or bro code violation, isn't it?