Seahawks at Steelers Game Thread

D-train

Re: Seahawks at Steelers Game Thread

Post by D-train » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:11 pm

First he spurns UW and now the Hawks. Gross.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:42 pm

Spurns the Hawks? He works for RW

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:45 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:42 pm
Two peas in a pod. He is from Seattle and 95% of his followers are Hawks fans and he dresses the entire family in Broncos gear and posts a pic of it on Twitter. :roll:
dt

trharder

Post by trharder » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:13 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:11 pm
I never really liked the guy, but he's gotta wife and family and needs to make the best living he can, just like everyone else.
Only disappointment I had with him leaving 710 is, I was hoping Bumpus would replace Bob Skelton to give Wyman a decent
partner. Instead he got the Jake job with Stacy in the morning. I wish Skelton would go wherever the fuck Danny O'neal went,
never to be heard from again.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:41 pm

trharder wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:13 pm
D-train wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:11 pm
I never really liked the guy, but he's gotta wife and family and needs to make the best living he can, just like everyone else.
Only disappointment I had with him leaving 710 is, I was hoping Bumpus would replace Bob Skelton to give Wyman a decent
partner. Instead he got the Jake job with Stacy in the morning. I wish Skelton would go wherever the fuck Danny O'neal went,
never to be heard from again.
I certainly don't blame him for taking a higher paying job. Just tone deaf to post that given prob 95% of his followers are Hawks fans and he acted like a big Hawks fan the past few years. Could never stand Danny. Such a clown. Not a Stelton fan either. I don't miss any of those Seattle Sports radio guys. Only guys I could tolerate was Chuck and Buck and Brock.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:04 pm

The ball leaves his foot at the 8 yard line and ends up about 4 yards into the end zone. 96 yards.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:25 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:45 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Two peas in a pod. He is from Seattle and 95% of his followers are Hawks fans and he dresses the entire family in Broncos gear and posts a pic of it on Twitter. :roll:
Spurned the hawks? Spurned UW? WTF are you talking about? Dude is free to go where he wants. He's at a Broncos game, he works for thier QB - is he supposed to be wearing Seahawks gear to make you feel better? That's the worst take I've ever heard on here. You are acting like he did something to you personally. But I get it - this is one your "hot takes" where you think all UW and Seahawk fans on here are gonna pile on and validate you. And you call HIM tone deaf. Embittered at a dude wearing Broncos gear at a Broncos game. Just... wow.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:57 pm

auroraave wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:25 pm
D-train wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:45 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Spurned the hawks? Spurned UW? WTF are you talking about? Dude is free to go where he wants. He's at a Broncos game, he works for thier QB - is he supposed to be wearing Seahawks gear to make you feel better? That's the worst take I've ever heard on here. You are acting like he did something to you personally. But I get it - this is one your "hot takes" where you think all UW and Seahawk fans on here are gonna pile on and validate you. And you call HIM tone deaf. Embittered at a dude wearing Broncos gear at a Broncos game. Just... wow.
You didn't hear him on the radio for years acting like he was the biggest Seahawk fan in history so you should probably stfu about something you don't even know about. Fine with him taking the job, fine with him going to the game, fine with him wearing Broncos gears and dressing all the kids in Bronco gear but a supposed Seahawk fan doing that to prove he is his boss's bitch and then posting it to Seahawk twitter, he shouldn't be surprised that he is getting a lot of negative feedback.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:08 pm

Good stuff here:
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:16 pm

Missed the game, but saw some highlights on ESPN. Basically all about the Steelers. How the EF was the TD in the corner that put Pitt up two scores not OPI? He clearly reaches back and straight arms the DB away. Zero chance that doesn’t get called if a defender does that.