D-trains 2022 NFL Pick em Pool

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: D-trains 2022 NFL Pick em Pool

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:24 pm

They were both around 0 in scoring differential and i figured the Giants would be pissed that the Vikings were so heavily favored.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:32 pm

Check out the morons on the Bengals on the fumble return. No way in hell that Raven should have even got near the ball carrier but not only did he, it took a block in the back that wasn't called to keep him from making the tackle. Did it occur to then to look around and block him or were they just running down there to celebrate? I swear so many of these guys were at the front of the line in the physical ability dept but the back of the line in the brains dept.
game.JPG
game.JPG (35.42 KiB) Viewed 378 times
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:03 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 3:32 pm
Check out the morons on the Bengals on the fumble return. No way in hell that Raven should have even got near the ball carrier but not only did he, it took a block in the back that wasn't called to keep him from making the tackle. Did it occur to then to look around and block him or were they just running down there to celebrate? I swear so many of these guys were at the front of the line in the physical ability dept but the back of the line in the brains dept.
game.JPG
#24 was completely oblivious and #59 was celebrating at the half-way point. Dummies.

The Bengals were lucky to win that game. Outgained by 130 yards. Now they get to play at Buffalo in a game that should be at a neutral site.

Captain 97

Post by Captain 97 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:31 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:13 pm
Wow can't believe you two picked the Giants and won.
The Vikings barely beat them in just a few weeks ago so I figured it would be close. I needed an upset to to try and catch up in the standings and thought this was a good opportunity for one. Vikings showed some weakness towards the end of the season. They got drilled by the Lions and the Packers and barely squeaked by the terrible colts.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:44 pm

The Vikings D is terrible. Worse than the Seahawks perhaps.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:55 pm

D-train wrote:

game.JPG
I was SCREAMING at 51 to turn the fuck around. Not only that, I think 51 blocked Andrews in the back and the play should have come back to that point.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:59 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:55 pm
D-train wrote:

game.JPG
I was SCREAMING at 51 to turn the fuck around. Not only that, I think 51 blocked Andrews in the back and the play should have come back to that point.
3 guys could have EASILY took him out and the only one that finally decided to try to block him blocked him in the back. Just beyond belief level of bonehead. Why even run down there if you aren't going to block any body??????
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:58 pm

So it's easier to pose in the endzone?

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:36 am

Looks like Rod is going to have a perfect round! Nice.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:26 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:03 pm

The Bengals were lucky to win that game. Outgained by 130 yards. Now they get to play at Buffalo in a game that should be at a neutral site.
I don't get this. The NFL has flat out acted as though the Bills won a game they trailed in at the time it was cancelled, not to mention would have trailed more than likely by two scores in a few minutes. How in the Hell would you say the Chiefs and Bills are on a neutral site, but the Bills and Bengals are not? Had the Bengals won that game? They would have been tied, so the Bengals are the two seed, end of story. They flat out admit that the Chiefs can't benefit from the fact that the Bills didn't get to play an extra game, but punish the Bengals because they cancelled their game. I understand all the sympathy is for the Bills, and the NFL is scared of backlash, but this is ridiculous.

The only logic I can see is they are saying since both teams played the same number of games? They use Wins and Losses. But, everything they have done since this game was cancelled was make moves that benefit only the Bills.