Adams likely toast for the season...

D-train

Adams likely toast for the season...

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:32 pm

dt

Michael K.

Re: Adams likely toast for the season...

Post by Michael K. » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:37 pm

I wondered when they said knee. It sure didn't look like he did anything. He is just broken.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:53 pm

I didn't see the play. Was there any contact or awkward motion involved?

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:04 pm

For some reason Jamal earned an 87 grade from PFF in his limited playing time. I didn't think he played all that well. The defense was actually more stout without him in there, at least I thought. No idea how a safety can score that high when stretch plays, pitches, and RB outlets killed you for an entire half... safeties are supposed to stop these plays from getting to the second level.

He got a sack and an extra QB pressure, unblocked both times... big whoop?
Last edited by Seattle or Bust on Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seattle or Bust

Post by Seattle or Bust » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:06 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:53 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdeYRLuOPsM

Russ ducked him on a sack and his left leg seemed to get caught in the turf as he spun around.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:34 pm

Figures he would get injured again on a sack attempt. Maybe he just has an issue with trying to do more than his body is capable of.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:52 pm

Good news here:
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:44 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:04 pm
For some reason Jamal earned an 87 grade from PFF in his limited playing time. I didn't think he played all that well. The defense was actually more stout without him in there, at least I thought. No idea how a safety can score that high when stretch plays, pitches, and RB outlets killed you for an entire half... safeties are supposed to stop these plays from getting to the second level.

He got a sack and an extra QB pressure, unblocked both times... big whoop?
HUH?
It didn't take long for Seattle's defense to miss him, as Russell Wilson found Jerry Jeudy for a 67-yard touchdown pass in the second quarter when he was off the field.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/100 ... rroll-says

Pretty sure the defense gave up all but three of their points WITHOUT Adams on the field. Good Christ people.

Quandre doesn't seem to think it is good that he is out.

"It sucks, man," said fellow safety Quandre Diggs. "This guy's had a hell of a camp, he's had a hell of offseason, and you hate to see it, especially with Jamal being one of my closest friends. It's tough. We kind of had the same offseason where it was just rehab and trying to get back to be the leaders of this team and the leaders of this defense. It's just hard to imagine. You go out there and you always have that doubt, like 'Am I ready? Am I ready to go?' And then you got there just let it loose. It sucks the way it happened, and it sucks for him personally, because I know how much work he put in this past offseason and I know mentally he was in great space. He was the most comfortable he's been around here. It just sucks to see. I love him."

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:46 pm

Seattle or Bust wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:06 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:53 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdeYRLuOPsM

Russ ducked him on a sack and his left leg seemed to get caught in the turf as he spun around.
Watching that video you can see that they played a little over a quarter of football and only gave up three points. BUT, they were better without him? I don't understand this place. Almost all the yards gained and points scored came after the injury. If that was Diggs half of this place would be using that as the reason the Broncos did anything. BUT, with that evidence, we still have people that thought the D was better without him. SMH

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:37 am

All I know is it sucks to lose him for the season. And for him, all that preparation and suddenly your season is over