Re: OT: Should Aurora Be Reinstated

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:12 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:05 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:47 pm
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:07 pm

Does AA respond to posts any different than Michael? I have never seen AA miss-quote someone then go on a tirade about it....but Michael does.
Michael definitely goes on tirades but I see at as more of an escalation and it takes two to Tango situation. He never comes in hot out of the blue that I have seen.

AA will see an opinion he doesn't like and just come in guns blazing out of the blue with no intention of having a debate but just trying to slam people.

I have disagreed and debated with Donn Beach 57 million times but if he would have disagreed with me he would have said something like:
I really don't see the relevance of that incident, he hasn't even been charged yet and given it has gone on this long I wouldn't be surprised if it was dropped. Non issue and shouldn't impact football decisions. I think you are probably making too big a deal out of it.
Instead AA accuses me off being a Moral High grounder whatever the F that means and that I am just CRAZY to even bring it up.

See the difference?????
I do see what you are saying, but don't necessarily agree.

AA is a very smart person, that does explain himself quite well. Gil and others just rub him wrong and the tirade begins. I've called him out on it before, but never saw a reason to ban him.

Gil also sets himself up for a lot of this crap. Even though he denies it, he did say that (since you brought it up) President Trump grabbing for the wheel was disturbing (if I remember that properly). That is proof he had an opinion. Later after myself and AA commented on it, he denied it.

It's all board bullshit my friend....let him back. And from now on, you will be known as a "Moral High-grounder".
:shock:

I truly want to meet both you and AA, for no other reason to see if your online personality is the same as your real personality.
I am the exact same person as all those here who have met me can attest.

AA is not the same person. Lynda and I went with him to a Hawks Rams game in LA and he was totally cool. He came up the Christmas after that to visit his family and came over and hung out for a couple hours. No issues at all.

Since I moved to Boston and left all of my friends behind, this forum is 90% of my social life. Used to have Hawk parties almost every Sunday with 20-25 friends and now I watch games alone with my Dog. Not going to have this place f-ed by a guy hell bent on having pissing contest. Sorry.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:17 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:14 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:15 am
btw here is a little sneak preview of how this vote will likely turn out once it closes this afternoon....

Sincerely D Train (aka nurse Wratchet) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGAaP9WthQo
Who made the decision to close the vote after 24 hours? Some people don't show up here every day. It would be fair to leave the voting open for a couple three days to give everyone a chance to vote.
Every even semi regular poster on this Hawks forum has now been active since you started the poll.

memberlist.php?g=2&mode=group&sk=l&sd=d#memberlist
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:05 pm

douche wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:30 pm
I agree, this is too much: "Gil is a classic example of the weak minded who sit around watching CNN and blindly accept their narratives as reality"

Sounds like aurora won't be back.
Oh come on, that was pretty tame. Ever check out the politics forum?

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:14 pm

I think if people would just view Aurora's posts as the mad ravings of a Hollywood elitist who regards us as the unwashed masses in that quaint town he once inhabited it would put on a homorous slant and take the edge off his remarks. ;)

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:38 pm

One final piece of info. He and I have messaged on Facebook numerous times in the past. I would think if he really cared about getting back on he would have messaged me right??? :shock:
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:02 pm

Again this is NOT about shutting down alternate views. I have NEVER even considered banning Gil because of his views. He is a good person that deserves to be heard as opposed to belittled.
Does AA respond to posts any different than Michael? I have never seen AA miss-quote someone then go on a tirade about it....but Michael does.
We had about two pages of back and forth. If I misquoted you, why wasn't that the first thing you addressed?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:07 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:02 pm
Again this is NOT about shutting down alternate views. I have NEVER even considered banning Gil because of his views. He is a good person that deserves to be heard as opposed to belittled.
We had about two pages of back and forth. If I misquoted you, why wasn't that the first thing you addressed?
I did, several times.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:13 pm

If that is true then that's on me. All I remember is asking you to name the four guys that are better than CP. You spent a lot of time on Rick, then told me you never said he was better. Not sure what I missed.

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:51 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:38 pm
One final piece of info. He and I have messaged on Facebook numerous times in the past. I would think if he really cared about getting back on he would have messaged me right??? :shock:
When he told me several days ago that you guys had banned him, he said he would have like to have messaged you, but that you had blocked and unfriended him on Facebook. If the vote is 9-3, I'm hoping you guys will reinstate him and maybe if you can't get along, just don't respond to each other's posts. Respectfully Darren, I am not seeing anything in your quotes that would lead me to believe this banning of Aurora was justified.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:26 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:51 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:38 pm
When he told me several days ago that you guys had banned him, he said he would have like to have messaged you, but that you had blocked and unfriended him on Facebook. If the vote is 9-3, I'm hoping you guys will reinstate him and maybe if you can't get along, just don't respond to each other's posts. Respectfully Darren, I am not seeing anything in your quotes that would lead me to believe this banning of Aurora was justified.
I did not block him on on FB so he could have still messaged me:
You can send messages to anyone on Facebook. Messages you send to people you're not friends with may arrive in their Message Requests folder.
https://www.google.com/search?q=can+you ... e&ie=UTF-8

There have been at least 20 Hawk posters active since you started the poll meaning only 9 of 20 took the 7 seconds to make two clicks requesting he be reinstated so it is not as cut and dried as you suggest.
Respectfully Darren, I am not seeing anything in your quotes that would lead me to believe this banning of Aurora was justified.
Good to know. I hope you enjoy my harmless replies to your posts going forward.

With all that being said I will send him a FB friend request and go from there. Thanks for starting the poll.
dt