Total votes: 18

Michael K.

Re: OT: Should Aurora Be Reinstated

Post by Michael K. » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:01 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:25 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:13 pm
If that is true then that's on me. All I remember is asking you to name the four guys that are better than CP. You spent a lot of time on Rick, then told me you never said he was better. Not sure what I missed.
No, I didn't spend any more time on Rick that mentioning he was in the range from 2-5. The EXACT same amount of time as Gil Dobie and Jim Owens.
Right, and I disagreed vehemently that Rick is anywhere near 2. So, where did I misquote you? I asked you to give me the coaches that would possibly push CP to 5. Three or four pages later, after I asked many times, you posted and named some coaches. I told you why I disagreed, but that was civil. I have no clue where I misquoted you. I disagreed with your stance on CP and disagreed that you should doubt guys like DeBoer and CP because they came from small schools. My guess is, if we can keep him around? DeBoer is the guy I think is number 2 here soon. I LOVE the way these kids play for him. I think CP was right, he did lose passion, and as I said before, sometimes I agree with the Coug fans that say it was incredibly unrealistic expectations by Husky fans that pushed him that way.

Again, once you actually addressed my points instead of calling me a pud or too dense to listen? The discussion was civil. I didn't misquote you, I directly quoted you, and told you why I disagree. If we can't have debates in here, then just let AA back and you guys can all hold hands and talk about how Great Pete is and how the Hawks have done better than they possibly could have expected. Despite the fact that they went from youngest most talented team in the league to a team that couldn't win their own division in two short years.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:03 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:01 pm
Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:25 pm
Michael K. wrote:
If that is true then that's on me. All I remember is asking you to name the four guys that are better than CP. You spent a lot of time on Rick, then told me you never said he was better. Not sure what I missed.
No, I didn't spend any more time on Rick that mentioning he was in the range from 2-5. The EXACT same amount of time as Gil Dobie and Jim Owens.
Right, and I disagreed vehemently that Rick is anywhere near 2. So, where did I misquote you? I asked you to give me the coaches that would possibly push CP to 5. Three or four pages later, after I asked many times, you posted and named some coaches. I told you why I disagreed, but that was civil. I have no clue where I misquoted you. I disagreed with your stance on CP and disagreed that you should doubt guys like DeBoer and CP because they came from small schools. My guess is, if we can keep him around? DeBoer is the guy I think is number 2 here soon. I LOVE the way these kids play for him. I think CP was right, he did lose passion, and as I said before, sometimes I agree with the Coug fans that say it was incredibly unrealistic expectations by Husky fans that pushed him that way.

Again, once you actually addressed my points instead of calling me a pud or too dense to listen? The discussion was civil. I didn't misquote you, I directly quoted you, and told you why I disagree. If we can't have debates in here, then just let AA back and you guys can all hold hands and talk about how Great Pete is and how the Hawks have done better than they possibly could have expected. Despite the fact that they went from youngest most talented team in the league to a team that couldn't win their own division in two short years.
I'm not doing that here Mike. You assumed and imagined things that I didn't say, then posted them like I did.
YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT
[if there was an 'smilie' of a middle finger, I'd finish with that]

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:06 pm

LOL, what ever. Claim I misquote you, then show me the quote I missed. It aint hard, this is all typed up.

You came in this topic and made the statement, now that I call you out and ask you about it, you are done with it? What ever. Don't bring it up then. You said he was debatably 2 through 5. I asked for the other guys that made it debatable. Once you finally did I explained my stance on why I thought he was still #2, ahead of the guys you mentioned. WOW, how terrible.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:58 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:06 pm
LOL, what ever. Claim I misquote you, then show me the quote I missed. It aint hard, this is all typed up.

You came in this topic and made the statement, now that I call you out and ask you about it, you are done with it? What ever. Don't bring it up then. You said he was debatably 2 through 5. I asked for the other guys that made it debatable. Once you finally did I explained my stance on why I thought he was still #2, ahead of the guys you mentioned. WOW, how terrible.
Rather then putting the burden of responsibility on me, why don't you prove that I didn't you pompous asshole.

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:04 am

We can start another poll.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Walla Walla lol. I don't think it's a mutually exclusive either-or. It's quite possible I could be both dumb and full of shit in the same moment. I'm a fan of polls and voting though. :)

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:07 am

Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:58 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:06 pm

Rather then putting the burden of responsibility on me, why don't you prove that I didn't you pompous asshole.
What quote? How do I prove I didn't do something I don't even think I did?

Jesus, you came into a topic about a guy who got banned, compared him to me, accused me of misquoting you and blowing up, but can't explain how, then get pissed at me for asking you to explain how? And SOMEHOW, that makes me a pompous asshole?

I told you my side. All you do is say things like Pud, Pompous Asshole and Too Dense To Listen. Again, tell me what I misquoted, how what I explained was wrong.

1. I said CP was #2
2. You said debatable who 2 thro 5 is
3. I asked you who was better

Many pages later, after several about Rick, you showed me a list of coaches. Told me how you would rank them. I told you why I didn't agree. Which, four pages later, is how that should work. No one said we had to agree. But, for days you never explained anything to your point, just told me all the things you hate about me. Fine, I could not care less if you like me. I will never meet you, nor do I care to.

But, do you really think you can make accusations and then place the burden of proof to defend it on the person you accused? It is really easy, there is a quoting feature on this site, one I used often. Show me where I "misquoted" you. I will await your next persona attack filled response with zero proof.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:08 am

Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:03 pm

I'm not doing that here Mike. You assumed and imagined things that I didn't say, then posted them like I did.
YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT
[if there was an 'smilie' of a middle finger, I'd finish with that]
I need to get over it? Go look at the first person to bring it up again....and not even in the same forum. Jesus dude.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:09 am

maoling wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:04 am

Thanks Walla Walla lol. I don't think it's a mutually exclusive either-or. It's quite possible I could be both dumb and full of shit in the same moment. I'm a fan of polls and voting though. :)
Just trying to do my part.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:16 am

Michael K. wrote:
By the way, here is what I said that got you so heated. How horrible of me.

maoling

Post by maoling » Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:17 am

Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:09 am
maoling wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:04 am

Just trying to do my part.
I think that right or wrong, we all are trying to go about the Lord's Work in our own way.

:lol: