No, Aurora is a dick.
22%

Total votes: 18

Michael K.

Re: OT: Should Aurora Be Reinstated

Post by Michael K. » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:28 pm

maoling wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:51 pm
When he told me several days ago that you guys had banned him, he said he would have like to have messaged you, but that you had blocked and unfriended him on Facebook. If the vote is 9-3, I'm hoping you guys will reinstate him and maybe if you can't get along, just don't respond to each other's posts. Respectfully Darren, I am not seeing anything in your quotes that would lead me to believe this banning of Aurora was justified.
There were more than what DT quoted and added in here. My biggest issue, and I don't care if he comes back or not, but my biggest issue is he brings nothing to the majority of debates. You are never going to get through to the "it's all Pete's Fault people?? Then compare it to politics. 95% of what he says is literally attacking the person that made a statement with ZERO to back why he disagrees.

There could be three days of sunshine and lolipop posts in here, one person mentions a weak roster and he will go six paragraphs about how we said they should have known Malik wouldn't wear a helmet. NOPE, everyone said he fell down draft boards because of Red Flags, and we wish we would have let him fall as well. He will literally demand facts that can't be provided, yet never one single time provide any facts that back what he is arguing. I think it is pretty obvious, I don't give a shit who agrees with me or not. I fucking hate when people say absolutely NOTHING about the topic at hand, but spew on and on about the person they disagree with. It's fucking dumb. It's and internet tough guy thing. Can't get punched in the fucking nows behind a keyboard, so guys are super tough.

Shit, we have posted hundreds of times the players at positions of need that we passed on to draft guy like C Mike, Ifedi, Collier, Penny, McDowell, etc. 90% of the time after his response is no one has provided proof and we are just boo hoo bitching. If he brought something to any discussion? Fine, but instead of demanding Daren tell you to list all the shit he has done, why don't you provide a post he made that actually had any valid content?

Again, bring him back, I don't fucking care, but his shit has gotten very old. I didn't miss it.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:30 pm

jb.jpg
jb.jpg (21.33 KiB) Viewed 480 times
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:36 pm

maoling wrote:
D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:38 pm
One final piece of info. He and I have messaged on Facebook numerous times in the past. I would think if he really cared about getting back on he would have messaged me right??? :shock:
When he told me several days ago that you guys had banned him, he said he would have like to have messaged you, but that you had blocked and unfriended him on Facebook. If the vote is 9-3, I'm hoping you guys will reinstate him and maybe if you can't get along, just don't respond to each other's posts. Respectfully Darren, I am not seeing anything in your quotes that would lead me to believe this banning of Aurora was justified.
btw Did it occur to you during this little mission of yours that you might want share that little tidbit of info when you reached out to me initially??? I told you he didn't reach out to me and you didn't say shit. We could have completely avoided wasting time on this ridiculous f-ing joke of a thread. FFS dude. Unbelievable. Amazing how some people can't see an obvious resolution to a problem and would rather create a complete shit show.
dt

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:42 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:54 am
are those the only choices? I don't have to like somebody to think they should be allowed in the forum. Freedom of speech sort of thing (I know it doesn't technically fall under ACTUAL freedom of speech, but different opinions being heard makes for a better discussion).

I am a little jaded though, because I got banned from Reddit yesterday for the most STUPID reason. Get this:

Somebody mentioned that something random came from New York City.
Somebody responded "New York City?!?"
And I responded "Get a rope."
Glad you explained it because the only one I remembered was where the sheriff says "Darlin', we gonna have to shut you down." :D

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:54 pm

maoling wrote:
D-train wrote:
One final piece of info. He and I have messaged on Facebook numerous times in the past. I would think if he really cared about getting back on he would have messaged me right??? :shock:
Here it is right here. I told you he hadn't messaged me and you ignored it and went right back to you Poll obsession. Either you are full of shit or dumb. Which is it?
fbm.JPG
fbm.JPG (41.1 KiB) Viewed 467 times
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:56 pm

Oh and thanks again for sharing that you think it is totally cool to talk to people like this otherwise I might feel an ounce of guilt. lol
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:57 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:36 pm
maoling wrote:
D-train wrote:
btw Did it occur to you during this little mission of yours that you might want share that little tidbit of info when you reached out to me initially??? I told you he didn't reach out to me and you didn't say shit. We could have completely avoided wasting time on this ridiculous f-ing joke of a thread. FFS dude. Unbelievable. Amazing how some people can't see an obvious resolution to a problem and would rather create a complete shit show.
I was so shocked that you had banned an old friend I didn't know what to think, Darren. When I heard that from Aurora, I suggested to him that you guys try to talk it over. He said he'd been blocked. I suggested to you that you reconsider and put it to a vote on the board. You chose to not do that. So I asked if I could post this poll and you said go ahead...

I'm just hoping you guys can work this out.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:25 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:13 pm
If that is true then that's on me. All I remember is asking you to name the four guys that are better than CP. You spent a lot of time on Rick, then told me you never said he was better. Not sure what I missed.
No, I didn't spend any more time on Rick that mentioning he was in the range from 2-5. The EXACT same amount of time as Gil Dobie and Jim Owens.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:32 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:54 pm
maoling wrote:
D-train wrote:
Here it is right here. I told you he hadn't messaged me and you ignored it and went right back to you Poll obsession. Either you are full of shit or dumb. Which is it?

fbm.JPG
We can start another poll.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

trharder

Post by trharder » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:33 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:54 pm
Kinda harsh