QB ratings

Michael K.

Re: QB ratings

Post by Michael K. » Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:02 pm

trharder wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:22 pm
Goff currently ahead of Stafford.

Those rankings are in quite a state of flux from the former perceived status quo.
I bet Rams fans wouldn't trade their ring in though.

Herbert should have been sat down. He has looked like half of himself since the injury. Hell, they lost the next week to the Jags and scored 10 points! They couldn't do that with Chase Daniels? The next week? After the game he proclaims that he is healthy. They beat the Texans and scored 34 points. I am not sure that his performance afterwards displays his health is as good as he claims. They did score 30 against Cleveland, but did it mostly on the ground. Then came the disaster on Thursday night where they matched offensive ineptness with the Broncos, before losing to us in a game where most of his production came after it was over. I just don't see how he is healthy. Maybe the bye week will help?

As for Geno, yep, the crow tastes great. Seems to me that we are far enough into the season to see that this isn't a fluke. Good for him, I don't know that reclamation projects like this occur that often in the NFL. If we can manage to stay healthy I don't see why we aren't contending for the Division!

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:25 pm

dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:59 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:25 pm
Trevor Lawrence is WAY too high. The kid had some good games at Clemson, turned it into the first pick overall, and has been made excuses for ever since. He is one of the worst QBs in the league right now. I think there are at least six names listed below him that should be above him. Not sure there aren't more! I have not seen him look good all year. BUT, first overall, so many will let him off the hook. If Geno was playing like Lawrence, we'd have about one or two wins and this guy would have him off the list and making fun of him.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:27 pm

Geno 5 and RW 20. LOL What is the Broncos record right now if they just signed Geno instead of traded for RW? What is our record right now without the trade?
dt

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:43 pm

Why is Burrow so high? He had that one huge game with 500 yards or whatever, but didn't he shit the bed a couple days ago?

Fun stat: Geno is the only QB in the league who has thrown less than 10% "off target" passes. He has literally been the most accurate passer in the game. That's only about 1/3 of what he's done, though. I'm most impressed by his audibles to runs that have led to huge plays. He understands the offense, reading the defense, and making the right decisions. These are things that only a veteran can typically can do. He's willing to hand the ball off or take the checkdown instead of looking to pad his stats.

Did you see RW's TD pass this weekend? Fly sweep where it's basically a handoff, but it's forward, so counts as a pass.

douche

Post by douche » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:20 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:43 pm
Fun stat: Geno is the only QB in the league who has thrown less than 10% "off target" passes. He has literally been the most accurate passer in the game. That's only about 1/3 of what he's done, though. I'm most impressed by his audibles to runs that have led to huge plays. He understands the offense, reading the defense, and making the right decisions. These are things that only a veteran can typically can do. He's willing to hand the ball off or take the checkdown instead of looking to pad his stats.
Hell, yeah. Dude is on fire.

And Dissly is the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/se ... r-AA13FaIi