Re: Trade deadline - what will we do?

Post by Bil522 » Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:14 am

Michael K. wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:45 am
Hasslecracked wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:46 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:10 pm

Some of these moves seem like moves just to say they made moves. 49ers trade away Wilson but bring in Edmonds. Colts trade Naheim Hines to the BIlls, who already have four RBs just like Hines. The Jags trade for a WR that will basically be out of the league for two years before he plays for them? WTF?
Edmonds went to Denver and Bills traded Zach Moss to the Colts
Right, but look at the Bills RBs? The ONLY one they had that wasn't a replica of Hines was Moss! I just don't get it. I miss read the Dolphins trade. I knew they brought in Wilson, but thought it was the same trade they got rid of Edmonds, so thought he went to SF. Edmonds might actually have a role in Denver. He is pretty good as a scat back type out of the backfield. These teams like AZ and Miami that tried to make him the feature back blew me away.

Again, the Bills deal looks like a deal just to make a deal. Same thing with the Colts bringing in Moss. If Taylor isn't healthy, wouldn't you just use the Jackson kid that tore it up a few weeks ago? Moss hasn't done anything for years...and that brings me back to the Bills. Hines is older and no better than James Cook. Odd move.
Actually, Hines is an immense upgrade. He is exactly the kind of 3rd down back they need

Michael K.

Re: Trade deadline - what will we do?

Post by Michael K. » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:14 pm

So, you watched the forty yard catch and run James Cook made last week and thought, damn, all the Bills need is a guy that can catch out of the backfield? Sorry, the only short yardage guy they had they sent to Indy. They already had Naheim Hines, they are just named Singletary and Cook!