Seahawks win 3 Player of Month awards

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Seahawks win 3 Player of Month awards

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:43 pm

Salk slobbering all over himself with praise for KJ the past several weeks and this is the thank-you he gets. I thought KJ was better than that but it seems he's another brainwashed black man.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:51 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:43 pm
Salk slobbering all over himself with praise for KJ the past several weeks and this is the thank-you he gets. I thought KJ was better than that but it seems he's another brainwashed black man.
KJ (@KJ_WRIGHT34) Β· Twitter
https://twitter.com/KJ_WRIGHT34
WHAT A GAME!!! 🏈
Twitter Β· 5 days ago

Media posted by KJ
We have a legend joining us!!! @SeattleSports @Mebane92
Twitter Β· Oct 19, 2022

Oh my goodness 🀯🀯🀯🀯😱😱😱😱😱😱
Twitter Β· Oct 9, 2022
View on Twitter
Googling KJ Wright, this is what I get. Not sure there is really a Twitter uproar.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:56 pm

You need to search for him in twitter

https://twitter.com/search?q=kj%20wrigh ... yped_query
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:01 pm

Michael K. wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:51 pm
WHAT A GAME!!! 🏈
Twitter Β· 5 days ago

Media posted by KJ
Twitter Β· Oct 19, 2022

Twitter Β· Oct 9, 2022
View on Twitter
Googling KJ Wright, this is what I get. Not sure there is really a Twitter uproar.
That's the thing about twitter - it's just people looking to be offended and outraged - it's not the real world. The amount of energy people expend in that faux world is hilarious. "I'm so mad!" Well, you wouldnt be if you just minded your own fucking business and went on with your life. Only good thing about that place is Musk buying it and the participation trophy generation melting down. I don't know what KJ said, I don't care what KJ said, and my world is perfectly content.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:15 pm

auroraave wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:01 pm
Michael K. wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:51 pm
WHAT A GAME!!! 🏈
Twitter Β· 5 days ago

Media posted by KJ
Twitter Β· Oct 19, 2022

Twitter Β· Oct 9, 2022
View on Twitter
That's the thing about twitter - it's just people looking to be offended and outraged - it's not the real world. The amount of energy people expend in that faux world is hilarious. "I'm so mad!" Well, you wouldnt be if you just minded your own fucking business and went on with your life. Only good thing about that place is Musk buying it and the participation trophy generation melting down. I don't know what KJ said, I don't care what KJ said, and my world is perfectly content.
Salk is a hard core lib so will be interesting how he handles it but yeah that is the only real life implications other than the usual loons freaking out.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:16 pm

D-train wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:56 pm
You need to search for him in twitter

https://twitter.com/search?q=kj%20wrigh ... yped_query
I get that, and I don't have a Twitter account. What I meant was pretty much what Aurora Ave said.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:19 pm

He was trending on twitter when I got online this morning. Pretty much has to be a national level story to trend....
dt

trharder

Post by trharder » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:02 pm

auroraave wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:01 pm
All true, but the threat of cancelling KJ from 710 ESPN and other media gigs is real AF.
Salk is Jewish and like someone else said, a lib.

Dori Monson got cancelled from any and all things Seahawks (he was the radio game day guy and weekly talked to Pete) for posting on
Twitter about trans people.

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:41 pm

Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:44 pm
Not worth a new thread but complete shit storm on Twitter about KJ Wright supporting Kyrie Irving...
Fuck Twitter. Kyrie Irving is a certified idiot, and everybody knows that. Who cares what he thinks? I don't know if the thing he posted was anti-semitic or not, and I bet 99.5% of the people outraged about it don't, either. Even if it is, who the fuck cares? He's entitled to his stupid opinions, and he has the right to promote a film?/book?/whatever if he wants. KJ defends Kyrie's right to have idiotic views, and so do I. I hate cancel culture so much - it is undermining everything our society stands for.

trharder

Post by trharder » Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:38 pm

SeattleAddict wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:41 pm
Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:44 pm
Not worth a new thread but complete shit storm on Twitter about KJ Wright supporting Kyrie Irving...
Fuck Twitter. Kyrie Irving is a certified idiot, and everybody knows that. Who cares what he thinks? I don't know if the thing he posted was anti-semitic or not, and I bet 99.5% of the people outraged about it don't, either. Even if it is, who the fuck cares? He's entitled to his stupid opinions, and he has the right to promote a film?/book?/whatever if he wants. KJ defends Kyrie's right to have idiotic views, and so do I. I hate cancel culture so much - it is undermining everything our society stands for.
Agreed.