Is KJ Cancelled?

ddraig

Re: Is KJ Cancelled?

Post by ddraig » Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:29 pm

People have the right to say anything they want. Others can criticize if they want. They DO NOT have the right to get someone fired, nor should they expect an apology. You can't, and shouldn't legislate stupidity. You can just about get an army together to chastise something anyone says. The verbal Nazi's shouldn't have as much control over what we say. I don't care if you are offended. Deal with it! I'd love to see someone sue an organization for violating their First Amendment right to free speech. Hit a few organizations with lawsuits and maybe, just maybe, this insanity would stop.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:04 pm

ddraig wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:29 pm
People have the right to say anything they want. Others can criticize if they want. They DO NOT have the right to get someone fired, nor should they expect an apology. You can't, and shouldn't legislate stupidity. You can just about get an army together to chastise something anyone says. The verbal Nazi's shouldn't have as much control over what we say. I don't care if you are offended. Deal with it! I'd love to see someone sue an organization for violating their First Amendment right to free speech. Hit a few organizations with lawsuits and maybe, just maybe, this insanity would stop.
Ironically that is what KJ was doing. Just saying Kyrie had a right to say it, not that he agreed with him.
dt

trharder

Post by trharder » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:19 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:35 pm
D-train wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:24 pm
Fuckstick Danny sent a tweet that said he will block anyone that replies that Covid came from China and I replied, "I will save you the time and unfollow you and he blocked. What an idiotic clown that guys is.
If only he had been paired with Jim Moore they could have had the worst rated show in local radio history.
Are you being sarcastic? O'Neil and Moore were both on the afternoon show on 710. I disliked the show because of O'Neil.
O'Neil was obviously embarrassed of Moore being on the show and constantly scoffed at Moore as a less than. The show
was on the air for quite awhile. I don't know what their ratings were. Moore was the first to go. O'Neil went to the morning
show to thoroughly disgrace the station. Bob Skelton, who is nearly as pathetic as O'neil, became Dave Wyman's co-host and
continues to ruin the afternoon show, even though Wyman is pretty good.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:39 pm

trharder wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:19 pm
D-train wrote:
Fuckstick Danny sent a tweet that said he will block anyone that replies that Covid came from China and I replied, "I will save you the time and unfollow you and he blocked. What an idiotic clown that guys is.
If only he had been paired with Jim Moore they could have had the worst rated show in local radio history.
Are you being sarcastic? O'Neil and Moore were both on the afternoon show on 710. I disliked the show because of O'Neil.
O'Neil was obviously embarrassed of Moore being on the show and constantly scoffed at Moore as a less than. The show
was on the air for quite awhile. I don't know what their ratings were. Moore was the first to go. O'Neil went to the morning
show to thoroughly disgrace the station. Bob Skelton, who is nearly as pathetic as O'neil, became Dave Wyman's co-host and
Do you ever listen to KJR?
dt

trharder

Post by trharder » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:32 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:39 pm
Yes. Whenever 710 is talking about the Mariners.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:29 pm

trharder wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:32 pm
D-train wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:39 pm
Yes. Whenever 710 is talking about the Mariners.
:lol:
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:30 pm

trharder wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:19 pm
D-train wrote:
Oh yeah i remember now, it was a late afternoon / early evening show with Wyman, O'Neil, and Moore. Then Stelton replaced O'Neil on that when they changed the morning show from "Bralk and Sock" to "Danny and Galant" lol.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:42 am

D-train wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:04 pm
ddraig wrote:
Ironically that is what KJ was doing. Just saying Kyrie had a right to say it, not that he agreed with him.
The first amendment protects you from limits on your freedom of speech but it doesn't protect you from repercussions from your speech,

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:10 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:42 am
D-train wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:04 pm
ddraig wrote:
The first amendment protects you from limits on your freedom of speech but it doesn't protect you from repercussions from your speech,
True, I think he is just saying there shouldn't be repercussions for a lot of things that are said but I wouldn't say denying the Holocaust is one of them.
dt