Re: Is KJ Cancelled?

Post by Bil522 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:36 am

D-train wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:25 pm
gil wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:52 pm
D-train wrote:
Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:59 pm
Being anti-Semitic has definitely hasn't been viewed as harshly at being racist in general. Remember Whoopie said the Holocaust wasn't be race and Blacks and Jews have often been regarded as enemies especially by Black Muslims like Farrakhan.

But I imagine even the woke crowd realize how absurdly hypocritical it is so maybe they are altering their thinking on it a bit.
I'm curious if you consider "woke" and "left wing" to be synonyms, or is there some distinction.

I'm also curious if anyone here is Jewish. (I'm not.)

I find that anti-Semitism does not track with other issues that are put on a political spectrum. There is a lot of anti-Semistism from *some* people on the far right (e.g. the Holocaust deniers, the Nazi symbol sporters, the "Jews will not replace us" chanters) and a lot of anti-Semitism from *some* people on the far left (the people you mention above, a lot of the Pro-Palestine crowd, and whatever her name is (one of "the squad") who said "it's all about he Benjamins, baby."
I would say all of the FAR left is Woke.....Good point on the Neo Nazis White supremacists. Obviously Far Right. Both minority fringe groups but I would be 25% of the left are WOKE and maybe .1% of the right are Neo Nazis.
I'll disagree with you a little Darren. I would say about 10% of liberals are truly woke and about 50% just like being woke on social media. Time and time again when people are asked questions that the woke could answer, they r r ally can't articulate. A "wokie" will sound like Chewie did in Star Wars, then spew their woke agenda, then fall on the floor twitching when the wrongness of their BS is pointed out

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:25 pm

KJ commences his apology tour...
dt

trharder

Post by trharder » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:58 am

For selfish reasons, I'm glad he took this track. His insight to the Seahawks locker room and stories of the of the old days
were too good to lose on my favorite sports station.

I'm not surprised he bent the knee, but I was not sure he would. I think KJ is a really a nice guy and never stepped off the
good-guy path before and had that sort of social media / public backlash. It probably shook him up a little.
I hope like hell it's not a "tour". AND, usually, apologizing only makes it worse.

Salk better drop it or I will lose a ton of respect for him. Brock better tell Salk to drop it.

Codebrown

Post by Codebrown » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:57 pm

KJ and Brock I like their insight but Salk is a d bag in my book and always has been. I've switched station knowing he was by himself in the morning. He's not entertaining what so ever.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:02 pm

Codebrown wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:57 pm
KJ and Brock I like their insight but Salk is a d bag in my book and always has been. I've switched station knowing he was by himself in the morning. He's not entertaining what so ever.
Agree.
dt

trharder

Post by trharder » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:22 pm

Codebrown wrote:
I can see this take about Salk. I've been listening to him for a long ass time I don't necessarily like the guy, but
he does have good insight into the Seahawks. When they finally fired chuckle head Danny O'neil, who interestingly was the main
person making the subject KJ tweets go viral BTW, I was overjoyed to have Salk back. Still am. I really disliked O'Neil.
I'm a big fan of Brock.

Back to the subject - KJ never missed a Wednesday and was right back on. Salk brought it up right at the beginning of the
show; basically saying KJ knows he was wrong now and has apologized. KJ agreed he had been wrong.
I didn't like it. But it's not my fight.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:38 am

D-train wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:02 pm
Codebrown wrote:
Agree.
You have to admit, though, there's something compelling about a guy with a lisp talking football.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:24 pm

trharder wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:22 pm
Codebrown wrote:
I can see this take about Salk. I've been listening to him for a long ass time I don't necessarily like the guy, but
he does have good insight into the Seahawks. When they finally fired chuckle head Danny O'neil, who interestingly was the main
person making the subject KJ tweets go viral BTW, I was overjoyed to have Salk back. Still am. I really disliked O'Neil.
I'm a big fan of Brock.

Back to the subject - KJ never missed a Wednesday and was right back on. Salk brought it up right at the beginning of the
show; basically saying KJ knows he was wrong now and has apologized. KJ agreed he had been wrong.
Fuckstick Danny sent a tweet that said he will block anyone that replies that Covid came from China and I replied, "I will save you the time and unfollow you and he blocked. What an idiotic clown that guys is.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:26 pm

trharder wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:22 pm
Codebrown wrote:
I'm a big fan of Brock.

Basically if you are a man, you like Brock, if you are a beta lib soy boy you like Salk and if you are a fellow ass clown, you like Danny.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:35 pm

D-train wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:24 pm
Fuckstick Danny sent a tweet that said he will block anyone that replies that Covid came from China and I replied, "I will save you the time and unfollow you and he blocked. What an idiotic clown that guys is.
If only he had been paired with Jim Moore they could have had the worst rated show in local radio history.