You can't access espn .com?

Donn Beach

Re: Post Mortem - Hawks v Cards

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:33 pm

I couldn't decipher that page

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:05 pm

It's the column that says "REM SOS". The Seahawks are #4 behind three AFC teams. Probably because they have TB ranked 8th best team, NYJ 11th, and SF 7th. And of course KC is ranked 1.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:20 pm

We have the Raiders Panthers and two Rams games. The KC games is the only one I would be surprised if we won.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:52 pm

D-train wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:26 pm
auroraave wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:22 pm
douche wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:04 pm

100%
The difference in the way the offense is run between geno and wilson is just stunning. hard to imagine the team producing like this after dumping wilson, but what is more shocking to me is just how f*cking limited wilson looks in the rear view. it's almost embarrassing for him. I've never seen anything like it. I say "almost' no, it really is. Bronco fans are looking into he lemon law on this guy - the image he's been selling versus reality. He sold himself as a ferrari when miata is more the reality. With the way he's dragging donkeynation down into the dark ages, maybe Titanic is more apt. Wait, no, the Titanic actually carried people before sinking. Wilson's the ultimate marketing fail and it's unfolding in real time. It's just so shocking - and yet the wounds are completely self inflicted. He's also gone way quieter on social media now. He must've hired a real PR team for damage control.
Maybe he should be looking at an endorsement deal with Lemon growers of America..
hahah - that's hilarious. New endorsement opportunities for CringeRuss

Yugo. "DangerYugoRuss" rolls off the tongue!
New "new coke"! Only comes in three packs, - like russ, they are 50% incomplete :lol:
Sony betamax - "For the 'Beta Male' in your life" - only glitch - cannot play rams game film for some reason.
WNBA - like every player in the WNBA - no one can dunk - but always at risk of getting dunked on - especially on social media.
Subway 2.0 "Hey, at least he's not Jerrod"

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:59 pm

strength of schedule is another nonsensical idea. Every NFL game is hard. Seeing who has the most wins vs the most losses and saying "gee, the teams with winning records are gonna be tougher than the teams with losing records" is positively bullshit on every level. Any team can beat any other team on any day. This isn't f*cking madden. Most games are close - one score - that is how competitive the league is. Some idiot 'predicting' the 8-0 Eagles are gonna beat the 2-6 Texans isn't rocket science. You acknowledge that Ohilly is the better team with the better record - but also consider the mathematics of winning streaks ending. Philly winning out is highly unlikely. Teams stumble, a play or two, officiating, or an injury can change everything. Looking at records and dismissing all the variables - c'mon man. Be smarter than that.

The seahawks are literally the perfect example. How many times did some dumpster fire cardinals or lambs team hobble i to seattle where the seahawks were supposedly "unbeatable" and then proceeed to beat the hapless seahawks with back up QB's? Every game the teams are 0-0. it's all a new situation.
Last edited by auroraave on Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:16 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:52 pm
D-train wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:26 pm
auroraave wrote:
Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:22 pm

The difference in the way the offense is run between geno and wilson is just stunning. hard to imagine the team producing like this after dumping wilson, but what is more shocking to me is just how f*cking limited wilson looks in the rear view. it's almost embarrassing for him. I've never seen anything like it. I say "almost' no, it really is. Bronco fans are looking into he lemon law on this guy - the image he's been selling versus reality. He sold himself as a ferrari when miata is more the reality. With the way he's dragging donkeynation down into the dark ages, maybe Titanic is more apt. Wait, no, the Titanic actually carried people before sinking. Wilson's the ultimate marketing fail and it's unfolding in real time. It's just so shocking - and yet the wounds are completely self inflicted. He's also gone way quieter on social media now. He must've hired a real PR team for damage control.
Maybe he should be looking at an endorsement deal with Lemon growers of America..
hahah - that's hilarious. New endorsement opportunities for CringeRuss

Yugo. "DangerYugoRuss" rolls off the tongue!
New "new coke"! Only comes in three packs, - like russ, they are 50% incomplete :lol:
Sony betamax - "For the 'Beta Male' in your life" - only glitch - cannot play rams game film for some reason.
WNBA - like every player in the WNBA - no one can dunk - but always at risk of getting dunked on - especially on social media.
Subway 2.0 "Hey, at least he's not Jerrod"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
dt

douche

Post by douche » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:06 pm

I didn't get the impression that Donn was all that concerned about SEA's remaining schedule, he was just mentioning it.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:42 pm

auroraave wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:59 pm
strength of schedule is another nonsensical idea. Every NFL game is hard. Seeing who has the most wins vs the most losses and saying "gee, the teams with winning records are gonna be tougher than the teams with losing records" is positively bullshit on every level. Any team can beat any other team on any day. This isn't f*cking madden. Most games are close - one score - that is how competitive the league is. Some idiot 'predicting' the 8-0 Eagles are gonna beat the 2-6 Texans isn't rocket science. You acknowledge that Ohilly is the better team with the better record - but also consider the mathematics of winning streaks ending. Philly winning out is highly unlikely. Teams stumble, a play or two, officiating, or an injury can change everything. Looking at records and dismissing all the variables - c'mon man. Be smarter than that.

The seahawks are literally the perfect example. How many times did some dumpster fire cardinals or lambs team hobble i to seattle where the seahawks were supposedly "unbeatable" and then proceeed to beat the hapless seahawks with back up QB's? Every game the teams are 0-0. it's all a new situation.
Come on man, you don't think that if we played in the South and played those teams twice it wouldn't be easier? Think back to when the NFC East was dogshit, and we were hammering our heads against the Rams and 49ers, two teams that have recently been to or won a Super Bowl. The SOS is a HUGE thing. The Pats were always the one seed, and they played perenial losers all season long because the Division was weak as shit. It matters. If we played Jacksonville, Chicago and Houston in the second half instead of KC, the 49ers and the Rams...you honestly think that wouldn't change things?

Yes, every team can beat every team, but that doesn't mean it is more or less likely to happen. SOS is a big deal. The team still has to prepare and paly well, but I will take a move to either South Divisions right now and tell you there is almost no chance we don't win the Division. The Niners and Rams may have struggled some at times this year, but both of those teams win the South as well, IMO. There are bad teams out there, that is why there are 13 NFL teams with 3 or fewer wins right now.