Total votes: 20

acctingman

Who will win the west?

Post by acctingman » Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:35 am

Curious what you all think about the state of the West

Michael K.

Re: Who will win the west?

Post by Michael K. » Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:45 am

The Rams are in big trouble if Kupp is hurt as bad as it looks, and the Cards are in big trouble because their QB is a giant baby and their coach is a doofus. But the Niners are everything that the Bucs did to us and more. I don't see us beating them.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:22 pm

Just need to take care of business until then and we will at home for a battle for the Div. title....
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:30 pm

After the way the D looked yesterday i think SF has the edge. And wtf was the deal with Walker? Hopefully that was just an anomaly or something he can learn from to become a better rb but good god.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:30 pm

9ers are easily the best team in the division, maybe the NFC. The only thing that has held them back is massive injuries and the occasional Garoffoling. They are getting healthy and could run the tables. Seattle is still transitioning from the RW years to the future - they're gonna lose some games - I would not be surprised to see them lose to the Raiders - in the same fashion as those shitty Cards teams that used to roll into Seattle and beat Seattle with a back up QB - I think SF easily wins the division. That team is stacked. I could see them making a legit SB run - that defense is for real. Seattle is not in their class yet.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:53 pm

auroraave wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:30 pm
9ers are easily the best team in the division, maybe the NFC. The only thing that has held them back is massive injuries and the occasional Garoffoling. They are getting healthy and could run the tables. Seattle is still transitioning from the RW years to the future - they're gonna lose some games - I would not be surprised to see them lose to the Raiders - in the same fashion as those shitty Cards teams that used to roll into Seattle and beat Seattle with a back up QB - I think SF easily wins the division. That team is stacked. I could see them making a legit SB run - that defense is for real. Seattle is not in their class yet.
I don't see it. We beat the Chargers by 14 on the road and they were down to them 13-3 at home before beating them by 6. I can see the 49ers being favored for the division now but I am not going put to much into our one bad 1st half given the 9 hour time change. If we beat them on the 15th we win the division. imo
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:23 pm

It wasn't the early game time. They had 4 or 5 days to adjust over there and it was only 3.5 hours earlier start time than an east coast game. In my uninformed opinion they got outcoached and perhaps outhustled and there was an obvious talent gap at the line of scribbage on both sides. On the bright side, that is probably the best D in the NFL.

douche

Post by douche » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:07 pm

I still like SEA to win the division. Although the D needs to elevate their game.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:09 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:30 pm
After the way the D looked yesterday i think SF has the edge. And wtf was the deal with Walker? Hopefully that was just an anomaly or something he can learn from to become a better rb but good god.
It's the way he runs. His "patient style" has been praised for weeks. You just can't run patient when a D Line is as dominate as SF's is. Obviously someone pointed that out to him, because he was much more decisive in the second half, but it sure hurt us until he figured it out.

Pharmabro

Post by Pharmabro » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:32 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:23 pm
It wasn't the early game time. They had 4 or 5 days to adjust over there and it was only 3.5 hours earlier start time than an east coast game. In my uninformed opinion they got outcoached and perhaps outhustled and there was an obvious talent gap at the line of scribbage on both sides. On the bright side, that is probably the best D in the NFL.
No.

You don't switch that over that fast. "Experts" say that it takes 3-4 days to make a 15 minute change to wake times. We are talking a what 6:30 AM start for an activity that is normally done at 1 PM, So waking up at like 4 AM and walking inot the building sure. Being at 100% probably not. TB beiung 3 hours closer to that schedule made all the difference in the 1st half.