RW losing his mind??? Bizarre accusations

D-train

RW losing his mind??? Bizarre accusations

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:45 pm

This is approaching twilight level nightmare scenario for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mrO3MrS8y0

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/sea ... er-mounts/
dt

Michael K.

Re: RW losing his mind??? Bizarre accusations

Post by Michael K. » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:05 pm

Yeah, that blew me away. Odd that he fought back on wearing a wrist band. Dude, you are calling plays that don't exist!

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:14 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:05 pm
Yeah, that blew me away. Odd that he fought back on wearing a wrist band. Dude, you are calling plays that don't exist!
Couldn't believe that. Seems like a symptom of severe stress????
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:22 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:14 pm

Couldn't believe that. Seems like a symptom of severe stress????
The internet is a crazy place, I get that, and I am stating that so no one reads this and calls me stupid for saying this. BUT, I have read comments on posts and videos of RW. Many after his post game press conferences, and many people who claim to know with say things like "he is showing CLASSIC signs of depression and stress". Aurora Ave posted one some time ago, and he sure didn't look like the guy that was doing post game interviews here. Even after losses. He is only human, and I am sure the stress is mounting big time.

I would love to feel sorry for him, but he did this to himself. He isn't Brady, he isn't Mahomes. If he would have bothered to look at the teams he was a part of that went to Super Bowls? He might have realized that it isn't in his best interest to play the game like Mahomes. I think even the biggest "let Russ Cook" guy I would talk to would always mention the importance of the run game. Maybe not be as conservative as Pete seemed to be, but at least understand that Russ is best when using play action. Nope. And comparing himself to Brady was a huge slap in the face to everyone that ever listened to that fucker and his camp during a contract negotiation. He, like Rodgers, didn't give a shit how much money was left for other players while he was negotiating. Nope, just like Rodgers, he wanted it all, but then wanted to fucking bitch about how the rest was spent. They are both getting theirs right now.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:23 pm

If he doesn't know the correct audibles it probably means he just doesn't give a fuck. So, Twilight Zone nightmare for the fans, but i'm not sure it bothers the delusional narcissist all that much.

maoling

Post by maoling » Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:19 pm

I would love to feel sorry for him, but he did this to himself.

Yup, I feel the same way. He didn't appreciate what he had here, the support he was given and how much the team bent over to accommodate his ever-swelling ego, so now he can choke on it.

douche

Post by douche » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:11 pm

If Wilson is really calling old SEA plays, he must have gone off the deep end. But where's the coaching? It's atrocious. Wilson must be operating in another dimension. I wonder if he's suffering from some type of mental illness. Aside from narcissism, that is.

DEN is a shit show.

Pharmabro

Post by Pharmabro » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:07 pm

douche wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:11 pm
If Wilson is really calling old SEA plays, he must have gone off the deep end. But where's the coaching? It's atrocious. Wilson must be operating in another dimension. I wonder if he's suffering from some type of mental illness. Aside from narcissism, that is.

DEN is a shit show.
I don't really think it is a big deal. I think if someone spend 20 years at Walmart and they go to Fred Myers and punch in codes from WM it is expected. Calling an audible in Hawk code should be expected. I don't think this is a Russ only thing.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:10 pm

Pharmabro wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:07 pm
douche wrote:

DEN is a shit show.
I don't really think it is a big deal. I think if someone spend 20 years at Walmart and they go to Fred Myers and punch in codes from WM it is expected. Calling an audible in Hawk code should be expected. I don't think this is a Russ only thing.
Sure but most WM or Fred's employees aren't paid $43M a year.
dt

Pharmabro

Post by Pharmabro » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:38 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:10 pm
Pharmabro wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:07 pm
douche wrote:

DEN is a shit show.
Sure but most WM or Fred's employees aren't paid $43M a year.
Don't mention money. It is a sore subject. My buddy turned me on to an internship at WM, I have been there a couple of years. My friend just started at FM as an intern no experience. She started at 25$/hr and I am at 18$. I am kind of in a panic because if I stay there in a year am I going to be getting 72 cents on the dollar for a salary post-graduation? WTF! HELP, HELP, HELP.