RW losing his mind??? Bizarre accusations

Michael K.

Re: RW losing his mind??? Bizarre accusations

Post by Michael K. » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:06 pm

Pharmabro wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:07 pm

I don't really think it is a big deal. I think if someone spend 20 years at Walmart and they go to Fred Myers and punch in codes from WM it is expected. Calling an audible in Hawk code should be expected. I don't think this is a Russ only thing.
I think it might be a big deal if the employee at Walmart ran himself out of town and into Fred Myers because all he wanted to do was work in the system that Fred Meyer uses. Also, if this employee had a chance to have the code on a band on his arm and refused. Those might make things a little closer to this comparison. Or, if said employee bashed on Walmart for how they do things. The list goes on.

QBs change teams from time to time, it happens. I have never heard this before.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:17 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:06 pm
Pharmabro wrote:

I don't really think it is a big deal. I think if someone spend 20 years at Walmart and they go to Fred Myers and punch in codes from WM it is expected. Calling an audible in Hawk code should be expected. I don't think this is a Russ only thing.
I think it might be a big deal if the employee at Walmart ran himself out of town and into Fred Myers because all he wanted to do was work in the system that Fred Meyer uses. Also, if this employee had a chance to have the code on a band on his arm and refused. Those might make things a little closer to this comparison. Or, if said employee bashed on Walmart for how they do things. The list goes on.

QBs change teams from time to time, it happens. I have never heard this before.
Or if the employee walked around Fred Meyer 6 months after he started saying "Welcome to Walmart" to all the customers.
dt

douche

Post by douche » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:14 pm

Pharmabro wrote:
douche wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:11 pm
If Wilson is really calling old SEA plays, he must have gone off the deep end. But where's the coaching? It's atrocious. Wilson must be operating in another dimension. I wonder if he's suffering from some type of mental illness. Aside from narcissism, that is.

DEN is a shit show.
I would disagree. This guy constantly brags about all the work he puts in. I believe one if his catchphrases is, 'The separation is in the preparation'.

Calling an audible in Hawk code should NOT be expected. He's in DEN now and being paid a ridiculous sum of money. Unacceptable, in my opinion.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:46 pm

douche wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:14 pm
Pharmabro wrote:
douche wrote:
If Wilson is really calling old SEA plays, he must have gone off the deep end. But where's the coaching? It's atrocious. Wilson must be operating in another dimension. I wonder if he's suffering from some type of mental illness. Aside from narcissism, that is.

DEN is a shit show.
I would disagree. This guy constantly brags about all the work he puts in. I believe one if his catchphrases is, 'The separation is in the preparation'.

Calling an audible in Hawk code should NOT be expected. He's in DEN now and being paid a ridiculous sum of money. Unacceptable, in my opinion.
Great points, d.
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:07 pm

douche wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:14 pm
Pharmabro wrote:
douche wrote:

DEN is a shit show.

^^^^^ This so much! Dude talks the talk... not walking the walk. If you want to see even more of his nonsense - find the clip of him with Peyton Manning discussing his 'moving on" from NCState story - then find the youtube videos where these blog hosts are mocking him about it and laughing at his blatant 'revisionist history' of what actually happened. Every bit of bullshit he has been spewing for the last few years is literally blowing back in his face. Or maybe that smell is just his perfume. Dude brought this all on himself - and he is in the weeds with Donkeynation. Interestingly - no 'hollywood' or glam shots these days on his insta. I;m telling you this guy has a PR team doing damage control for him. The difference is blatantly obvious.

Looking forward to the 30/30 "When Branding Fails..." :lol:
Last edited by auroraave on Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:10 pm

It would be like if I left Biogen and started a new job at Amgen and in meeting 6 months after I started instead of talking about Amgen's drugs I was discussing Biogen's drugs and how Amgen should market them. People in the meeting would call HR and 911. :lol: It is an unfathomable F up.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:03 pm

auroraave wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:07 pm
If you want to see even more of his nonsense - find the clip of him with Peyton Manning discussing his 'moving on" from NCState story - then find the youtube videos where these blog hosts are mocking him about it and laughing at his blatant 'revisionist history' of what actually happened. Every bit of bullshit he has been spewing for the last few years is literally blowing back in his face.
I have not seen that. So, is he actually making shit up about what went down at NC State? I have heard that it was made pretty clear to him that he needed to be with his team in the Spring and Summer if he expected to be the Starting QB, and RW left anyway. But I have not seen or read much that is definitive. I will have to look for that. You don't happen to have the link do you? This is not me doubting you, more like me being lazy and not wanting to put in the research myself! :lol:

Nwadventure

Post by Nwadventure » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:11 am

If the Raiders somehow pull out a win in Denver this weekend- Those pitchforks are gonna be pretty sharp.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:58 am

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:03 pm
auroraave wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:07 pm
If you want to see even more of his nonsense - find the clip of him with Peyton Manning discussing his 'moving on" from NCState story - then find the youtube videos where these blog hosts are mocking him about it and laughing at his blatant 'revisionist history' of what actually happened. Every bit of bullshit he has been spewing for the last few years is literally blowing back in his face.
I have not seen that. So, is he actually making shit up about what went down at NC State? I have heard that it was made pretty clear to him that he needed to be with his team in the Spring and Summer if he expected to be the Starting QB, and RW left anyway. But I have not seen or read much that is definitive. I will have to look for that. You don't happen to have the link do you? This is not me doubting you, more like me being lazy and not wanting to put in the research myself! :lol:
Can't believe I actually found this f*cking thing. Basically - Wilson "Coach said I was too short, I'd never play pro ball, so he sent me away..." Coach "no, that's what scouts told me, I never said that was my opinion." Paraphrasing. Wilson playing the victim/underdog card - when the truth is quite different - make sure to read the comments section. Also, Wilson was 'misremembering his baseball glory day" which weren't that glorious at all. Dude was average at best and pretends he "sacrificed a baseball career' for the NFL. Comedy gold. baseball coach gave him way too many chances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSUhon8 ... 99.9TheFan

SeattleAddict

Post by SeattleAddict » Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:02 am

I wonder how true this even is. I'm sure it happened once, maybe twice... hell, Lockett pointed out he was using the same hot read signals in game 1. But is it an every-game thing, or something that happened week 1 or 2 like one time and is just now coming to their attention so they're running with it. The difference is pretty damn monumental - the latter is basically what a lot of people here are saying, kind of expected after spending a decade here, but if it's an on-going thing, he might actually be losing it.

My guess is it's being blown way out of proportion, based only on the fact that everything is blown way out of proportion on the internet any more.