Bye Week

D-train

Re: Bye Week

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:05 pm

maoling wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:20 pm
So signing up for Redzone will allow me to watch Russell act like a beeyotch every week?
Yep. Do you have Xfinity? If so you just need the sports package.
dt

maoling

Post by maoling » Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:31 am

Thanks Raiders. That should do it for Coach Nathaniel (Can't) Hackett.

Nice work by RW at the end of the 4th quarter, when they had the ball and a three-point lead and had to punt it away, allowing the Raiders to tie it and send it to OT.

Can't wait for Russell's presser. He'll likely look like he just got messed with in the prison shower.

douche

Post by douche » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:29 pm

DEN is now 3-7. As are the Rams. Hysterical.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:54 pm

maoling wrote:
So signing up for Redzone will allow me to watch Russell act like a beeyotch every week?
Not really, because they don't show three and outs or punts.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:59 pm

maoling wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:31 am
Thanks Raiders. That should do it for Coach Nathaniel (Can't) Hackett.

Nice work by RW at the end of the 4th quarter, when they had the ball and a three-point lead and had to punt it away, allowing the Raiders to tie it and send it to OT.

Can't wait for Russell's presser. He'll likely look like he just got messed with in the prison shower.
So, I'd love to rip on Russ, and the offense for Denver was again horrible in the second half. But I just flat out can't believe Hackett.

In the first half the Broncos got a sack. The announcers said it would bring up 2nd and 19. I think it was closer to second and 17, but still. There was a flag on the play on the Raiders for holding. Hackett took the penalty. Gave the Raiders 1st and 20 instead of 2nd and 17 or so! The Raiders used the extra down given to get into field goal range. They would not have gotten a first down, but he gave the Raiders and extra play.

Flash forward to the drive that lead to the tying FG. The Raiders complete a long pass, but their back foolishly stays in bounds to gain a couple of yards. It's now first and goal from the six or so, and the Raiders are scrambling to get to the line of scrimmage. They are obviously not running a play, going to spike it. Carr is signaling spike....Hackett calls a timeout JUST before he can spike it. So, they gave the Raiders and extra down. They now can gather themselves and snap the ball on first down. If NOTHING else, let them spike it...THEN call the timeout.

Hackett flat out can't hack it. He is so over his head it isn't funny. I can't even imagine how furious I would be had Pete Carroll made those two decisions.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:12 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:54 pm
maoling wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
dt

Millikin

Post by Millikin » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:58 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:12 pm
Michael K. wrote:
maoling wrote:

This is really true though. Redzone, my favorite channel in the history of entertainment, is not a good way to follow a shitty team. Or any individual game.

I didn't watch 1pm games yesterday, but I'm guessing Redzone defaulted to the other two games and only paid attention to the Broncos game when they had no other choice.
She/Him/This/That/Salami/Donut

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:02 pm

Millikin wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:58 pm
D-train wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:12 pm
Michael K. wrote:

This is really true though. Redzone, my favorite channel in the history of entertainment, is not a good way to follow a shitty team. Or any individual game.

I didn't watch 1pm games yesterday, but I'm guessing Redzone defaulted to the other two games and only paid attention to the Broncos game when they had no other choice.
There were only 3 games and the Vikings game was and instant blowout so I probably saw a good 50 plays watching our former hero and the Alice Cooper of QBs suck until OT.
dt

XpertDBA

Post by XpertDBA » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:09 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:03 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:13 pm
Oh i see it's geared towards Fantasy football goons.
I haven't play fantasy football since I took Randy Moss as a rookie and won the whole thing going away but there is only one thing I love more than red zone.
I also took Randy Moss as a rookie. I won that year and since it was a keeper league won many championships afterwards. I also drafted Thurman Thomas and Ladanian Tomlinson as rookies and kept them their whole careers as well. Needless to say, fantasy football has been good to me over the years.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:13 pm

XpertDBA wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:09 pm
D-train wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:03 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:13 pm
Oh i see it's geared towards Fantasy football goons.
I haven't play fantasy football since I took Randy Moss as a rookie and won the whole thing going away but there is only one thing I love more than red zone.
I also took Randy Moss as a rookie. I won that year and since it was a keeper league won many championships afterwards. I also drafted Thurman Thomas and Ladanian Tomlinson as rookies and kept them their whole careers as well. Needless to say, fantasy football has been good to me over the years.
Oh wow, you can keep a player their entire career? I am in a keeper league, but you can only have a player a total of three years. The year you draft him and then you can keep him twice. I picked up Justin Jefferson on waivers his rookie year. Kept him the next year for a 14th round forfeited pick and this year for a 12th. I had great keepers, so as a result, am about to move to 10 and 1.