Rape and Pillagers vs. Hawks game thread

Gametime

Re: Rape and Pillagers vs. Hawks game thread

Post by Gametime » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:45 am

What happens when we play actual good teams.

Chargers, Broncos, and Cards are not good. At least the Rams aren’t good right now either.

acctingman

Post by acctingman » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:46 am

49ners are going to run away with the division. Hawks aren't making a WC spot either.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:49 am

Look at our losses. The Saints? Shutout today. The Bucs? Lost to the Browns. The Raiders? Dogshit. The Falcons? Come on.

We are an idiot coach in AZ and a terrible Redzone Broncos team from being what? 3 and 8? Was fun while it lasted, but if we can't block this front? We ain't blocking the Rams or Niners, the Chiefs might break the scoreboard, the Jets look good with a real QB and not that punk MilfHunter! Who do we line up and beat with this group?

Both fronts have been exposed. Got fucked by the fumble call, but it never should have come to that.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:09 am

The Ghost of Bo Jackson returns to haunt us 35 years later. :(

trharder

Post by trharder » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:35 am

The Broncos got beat again, so there's that.

I hate bye weeks and and any other scheduling BS that disrupts the consistency of team's play. But, I think myself and quite
a few other Seahawk fans overestimated this team. They are what their record says they are.
The biggest mystery to me is what the fuck happened to the defense for them to go back to the shitty defense we saw
at the beginning of the season. They can't tackle. They're slow and timid looking. How did they look above average for awhile?

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:21 am

The defense lost this game, but at the same time we got two looks at win-or-lose-the-game-right-now Geno Smith and we couldn't even get into field goal range. He's playing really well but he doesn't have that winning it factor. But again, he did enough to where we should have won this one easily, the Raiders are not a team that can score 40 points.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:45 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:21 am
The defense lost this game, but at the same time we got two looks at win-or-lose-the-game-right-now Geno Smith and we couldn't even get into field goal range. He's playing really well but he doesn't have that winning it factor. But again, he did enough to where we should have won this one easily, the Raiders are not a team that can score 40 points.
I blame the play calling on the last drive. The first pass for 5 yard was fine I guess but then they choose to bang their head against the wall again running it up the gut even though they had ZERO success doing that the ENTIRE game. Now its third and 5 and a slow developing pass play in which Geno gets sacked. On 2nd down why not run the naked boot which Geno rolls out and passes to a TE or DK. That play has been successful like 100% of the time and is ALWAYS good for like 10-15 years and we are instantly in FG range and our win % is at 90%+
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:13 pm

I wonder if there will be any revisions to Geno's $30M+ AAV salary predictions this week. :lol:
dt

douche

Post by douche » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:25 pm

trharder wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:35 am
The Broncos got beat again, so there's that.
It's not much, but we'll take it.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:28 pm

It was his second worst game based on QBR (41.1) but he wasn't terrible.