Seahawk's Throwbacks are coming - and the video is EPIC

Michael K.

Re: Seahawk's Throwbacks are coming - and the video is EPIC

Post by Michael K. » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:40 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:27 pm
Curious if they do the same thing at weddings, comment throughout the ceremony about how dope or sick or tight the tuxes or suits the Groom and Groomsmen are wearing??? :lol:
I don't. Don't mind a nice bridesmaid dress tho! LOL

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:54 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:40 pm
D-train wrote:
Curious if they do the same thing at weddings, comment throughout the ceremony about how dope or sick or tight the tuxes or suits the Groom and Groomsmen are wearing??? :lol:
I don't. Don't mind a nice bridesmaid dress tho! LOL
Loved going to weddings when I was single. Target rich environment! And the wedding itself is the foreplay so need need to waste time! LOL
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:10 pm

Agree. My wedding was basically "do you?" "Yes" "Do you?" "Yes". Ok, lets party.

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:26 pm

D-train wrote:
Michael K. wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:01 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:53 pm

I don't not like I just don't get the OBSESSION like it is more important than the actual games and success on the field. Sure, kinda neat they are going with the throwbacks but another tweet I saw this guy said it was bitter sweet because they should have done it a long time ago. He was literally stilled PISSED about uniforms. Sorry, can't understand that in the least.

NOT JOKING!
I am usually not impacted at all by the uniforms, unless they are stupid. Remember the old Thursday night assaults to our eyes? Oregon in the all yellow and OSU in the all orange was pretty dumb this weekend too. That said, that video was fucking awesome. Not because I am that in love with those Seahawk uniforms, but damn, was fun watching those old Husky, Mariner and Sonic clips, and seeing Springs, Moon and Tez in Seahawk uniforms.
Yes, great vid. What color shirts and pants dudes wear, not so much. Curious if they do the same thing at weddings, comment throughout the ceremony about how dope or sick or tight the tuxes or suits the Groom and Groomsmen are wearing??? :lol:
Interesting. Not sure why you're getting so upset about clothing. Seems odd. A thread about throwbacks and a hype video, and you start talking about groomsmen and how tight their tuxes are. Funny where the mind goes. "Not that there's anything wrong with that" :lol: :lol: :lol:

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:35 pm

lol exactly how I feel about people that obsess about uniforms. Funny wear the mind goes.....

Thanks for starting the thread. Great vid and will definitely be odd seeing those uni's again.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:33 pm

Come on Mariners, these would be so DOPE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I will be so STOKED if they do this. LOL
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:24 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:33 pm
Come on Mariners, these would be so DOPE!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I will be so STOKED if they do this. LOL
Not one to care about uniforms, but those are disgusting.