Post by Michael K. » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:19 am

SeattleAddict wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:37 am
Michael K. wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:24 am
SeattleAddict wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:02 am
Ramsey gonna hear about that one!
He talked all game. How many passing yards did we have?
think Geno had 370+
Exactly. Watching Bobby and Jalen thump their chests was pathetic. 370 yards to a QB that no one wanted. That shit drives me nuts. A few years ago we were kicking the shit out of New Orleans in Prime Time. Jimmy Graham scored and dunked the ball and flexed for the camera. Looked like a dipshit. That is what Bobby and Jalen looked like. Absolutely SHREDDED on defense by a team with Geno Smith at QB and some dude I've never heard of getting many of the second half carries. Someone needs to call Ramsey out. That dude is such an asshat. And sorry, but Bobbie looked like the ex girlfriend that gets shit faced on tequila shots because you show up to the party with your new girl.

Bil522

Re: Seahawks vs Lambs game thread

Post by Bil522 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:07 am

SeattleAddict wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:06 am
trharder wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:15 am
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:33 am
Beating the Rams could hurt us with regard to both sets of draft picks.
How could it hurt us with the Bronco's draft picks?
because the Rams are tied with the Broncos for the 3rd worst record.
But on Christmas Day, Denver plays the Rams, and we all know how much the Rams love to hit Russell...so just maybe, the Rams can get a win and gift the Hawks the 2nd pick or 3rd pick in the draft

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:23 pm

SeattleAddict wrote:
trharder wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:33 am
Beating the Rams could hurt us with regard to both sets of draft picks.
Rams might win a couple more games. Broncos still have to play the Chiefs TWICE. lol
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:26 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:19 am
SeattleAddict wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:37 am
Michael K. wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:24 am

He talked all game. How many passing yards did we have?
think Geno had 370+
Exactly. Watching Bobby and Jalen thump their chests was pathetic. 370 yards to a QB that no one wanted. That shit drives me nuts. A few years ago we were kicking the shit out of New Orleans in Prime Time. Jimmy Graham scored and dunked the ball and flexed for the camera. Looked like a dipshit. That is what Bobby and Jalen looked like. Absolutely SHREDDED on defense by a team with Geno Smith at QB and some dude I've never heard of getting many of the second half carries. Someone needs to call Ramsey out. That dude is such an asshat. And sorry, but Bobbie looked like the ex girlfriend that gets shit faced on tequila shots because you show up to the party with your new girl.
I assume you saw this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcl2w-T0fDk
dt

douche

Post by douche » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:26 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:23 pm
SeattleAddict wrote:
trharder wrote:

Rams might win a couple more games. Broncos still have to play the Chiefs TWICE. lol
Are the Chiefs that good? Or are the Bengals that good?

trharder

Post by trharder » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:59 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Yes, I saw that.
I thought it added some nice competitive tension. Our guys responded well.
I know who Bobby Wagner is. It will take a lot more than that for me to condemn him. Fuck Ramsey
I called it out beforehand watching the game; something big is gonna happen with DK and Ramsey.
I didn't know what at the time, but I loved seeing DK get the last laugh.
Geno with his first clutch win is more evidence the competition was positive.
That win is the type that can wash a two-game shit streak out of your underwear.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:01 pm

trharder wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:59 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Yes, I saw that.
I know who Bobby Wagner is. It will take a lot more than that for me to condemn him. Fuck Ramsey
I called it out beforehand watching the game; something big is gonna happen with DK and Ramsey.
That win is the type that can wash a two-game shit streak out of your underwear.
Why do we KNOW who Bobby is? He did a much better job when asked to speak his opinion than say Richard or Mike B., but he looked like an idiot yesterday. No different than Ramsey. Well, that's not true. Bobby wasn't starting shit. I still thought it looked like fake bullshit for the cameras.

Captain 97

Post by Captain 97 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:26 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:01 pm
trharder wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:59 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Yes, I saw that.
Why do we KNOW who Bobby is? He did a much better job when asked to speak his opinion than say Richard or Mike B., but he looked like an idiot yesterday. No different than Ramsey. Well, that's not true. Bobby wasn't starting shit. I still thought it looked like fake bullshit for the cameras.
Really? A guy looks like an idiot because he gets excited when he makes a sack? Sorry, I just don't agree. Literally every player that gets a sack or an interception does some sort of a celebration regardless of the score. Its not like he had some sort of choreographed routine. The guy just made a play and got excited.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:51 pm

Every player gets excited. Not every player yells at the sidelines, then continues to yell at the sidelines from his own sidelines! He made a comment or two about how happy he was to be there this off season. My guess is he ain’t to happy about his team sucking with zero salary cap and no picks, and his new team being in the playoff hunt with the exact opposite.

Celebrate all you want, but that was over the top. He was still screaming at the Seattle sidelines while they were reviewing the play. That is personal, not a guy making a play and being pumped up. He looked like a dumb ass. Defense gives up 370 yards passing and talks shit all game. It’s stupid.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:23 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:18 am
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:16 am
So how long is Walker expected to be out?
Jammed his ankle. Not even a sprain. Guessing the rest him for the Panthers but back for 49ers.
Nailed it. They will rest him vs. the Panthers:
dt