Re: Thoughts?

Post by maoling » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:04 am

Free Deion

Freon

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:14 am

He's 3-0 and getting paid
“We have officially broke the internet today,” Blenders founder and CEO Chase Fisher told USA TODAY Sports Friday. “The timing of that couldn’t have been any better. That comment directed at sunglasses and then us releasing the (Sanders) collection today was peanut butter meets jelly. The timing was insane.”

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:48 am

fyi there is a NCAA Forum. This isn't Seahawks or even NFL related....
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:15 am

What I think is that he is not wrong and Prime should worry about coaching and not make everything personal. Oh, and I think the Cougs kicked the shit out of the same C State team that Prime’s boys struggled with, and I think Colorado will go right back to irrelevant as soon as Prime takes his Under Armor money down South after his boy goes Pro.

trharder

Post by trharder » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:28 am

I'm okay with Deon Sanders overall.
I don't follow it close, but I thought earlier this year Colo players were defecting and the media was making a big deal out of it.
So then he starts winning games as a coach and all the ridicule is forgotten and he's the toast of the entire football world.
I'm still okay with it. I don't pretend to understand black people, so Deon can wear sunglasses whenever he wants as far as I care.
Deon has two sons on the team, one is the QB and the other is a clone for Deon. Shilo had a pick six the other day and I had
one of the weirdest deja vu flashbacks ever. High step and all. I've never even heard of two sons of the coach playing like that.

However, damn near getting beat by Colorado State tells me midnight is coming for Cinderella Prime Time. or not, what do I know.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:46 am

Quite a few players were pushed out I believe. It's a pretty unprecedented roster turnover, so yeah, it's going to be a big deal

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:26 am

They have already won 3x more games than they did all of last season. Seems like getting rid of shitty players and replacing them with good players was a good idea. I wish Jerry DiPoto would take note. He did pretty well with the first part but forgot the second part.
dt

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:55 pm

Buck Showalter is a Deon fan
“Tell Deion he can’t do something. He will show you [he can],” Showalter said. “You know what people don’t get is that he has really good coordinators. Good coordinators don’t go where it’s not going to be good.

"I’ve been watching his coordinators. They do little things like clock management. They got into a real emotional game [Saturday] with Colorado State. I loved Deion’s calmness throughout the game. He didn’t panic. I’m proud of him.”
https://www.mlb.com/news/buck-showalter ... s-coaching

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:58 pm

The Colorado Oregon game is one of those rare times where there can't be a bad outcome. I will be rooting for Colorado though but I am sure they get destroyed which is fine.
dt