Richard Sherman arrested on Suspicion of DUI

maoling

Re: Richard Sherman arrested on Suspicion of DUI

Post by maoling » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:40 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:05 am
D-train wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:54 pm
Yeah, I did 72 hours in the Kirkland Pokey. The old one just north of Downtown. Ironically it was worse than what death row inmates get. First 24 hours was solitary confinement with no time outside of the cell. I couldn't believe it.
Jesus, what did you do, hold up a bank?
I did an evening in Latah County in Moscow, ID for Inattentive Driving lol. And once I got popped for an alleged DUI in Pullman after I was almost totally sober and blew a .01 at the station. Big nothing! Also I slipped my cuffs, which pissed them off. They let me go and I Insulted them walking out the door for being power-mad wankers. Then I went to Rico's and got drunk.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:49 am

Jail time stories?. I did a night in King county for....a fire code violation, a little hole in some sheetrock. A minor building code item I had ignored, eventually ended up a warrant. The cop that ran me loved that. It sucks to get into a confrontation with a cop only to discover there's a warrant out for your arrest. And on top of it, I couldn't make personal recognizance. That was really what was funny. It wasn't the first time to be arrested, minor stuff, I would just get released a few hours later on PR. Honestly, I thought that was how the system worked. The lady looking at her screen, sorry but you've missed too many court dates. You actually have to go to those things? I have a way of ignoring stuff. You're going to have to make bail. Huh, you're going to lock me up? Honestly, I was in disbelief.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:41 am

More? Okay.. the holding cell was kinda funny. A big room with like six or so heavy concrete pads that you're supposed to be able to sit on but the heavy black guys use to sleep on individually, everybody else gets to crouch around the parameter staring at them. I'm standing there for awhile when I realize, hey, I know one of those guys. Enough to know I could go over, prod him awake and tell him to move over. There's no acknowledgment between us at all, we're too tired and not that close. He just looked up at me for a moment and moved over, I sat down, he goes back to sleep. I have to think the guys standing around watching had to have been impressed with the set on the little white dude when it wasn't that at all

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:15 am

Okay, one more thing. After that night I made a rule. When going out always wear socks! You never know when you might get arrested and they take your shoes away in jail. I'm not kidding, I didn't and I suffered, my feet got so cold. So remember, always dress properly, wear your socks.

ddraig

Post by ddraig » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:17 am

Not to mention that the floors in jail are probably less clean than an airplane aisle!

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:35 pm

I spent a night in the jail in Wenatchee during Apple Blossom, back when it was a big freaking deal. Cops on every corner. We were stacked like cord wood...I had to drag my cot over the top of dudes to get to a spot on the floor to lay down! Luckily, I did have socks on though! LOL

True story. There was a guy in there about to get in a fight over the phone because he had to make a call before like 10 am. He had to check in with his PO. So, even though he was in jail, which violated his parole, he knew if he just checked in that parole violation would drop and he would end up being fine, and a new parole would be set for this violation. Came into Apple Blossom weekend knowing if he got arrested Saturday night and not Friday night? He'd be fine. I had a few buddies that were jailors. They said they'd walk by to check on my and I was just standing in the corner, head down and arms crossed shaking my head. I told them that was because I was pretty disappointed that this group of duded were my new peers!

Why did I get arrested? Suspicion of DUI. I squealed my tires. Ended up a reckless driving. I still can't believe I drove down the avenue to get home. Was simply asking for it. Some chick flashed me and I whooped and hollered and laid on the gas. Lights flashing and world over! LOL

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:50 pm

Suspicion of DUI, that seems odd.

You guys go to jail for DUIs. The cop that arrested me wasn't a officer, he was a detective, plain clothes, jeans, fairly old car, that kind of deal. All he wanted was a little information. He wanted to know what door a guy went in. He wasn't chasing him, just a little information. I didn't know the guy or anything. But being the idiot that I am I wouldn't tell him. Like I said, he was really delighted when he found out he could arrest me. It was friendly, easy going. He drove me around for more than an hour I think it was, in the front seat with him. Think he mostly got a kick out of arresting someone for bad sheetrock. Finally took me to booking and they all got a laugh out of it too. Detective so and so nabs a sheetrock offender.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:02 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:50 pm
Suspicion of DUI, that seems odd.

You guys go to jail for DUIs. The cop that arrested me wasn't a officer, he was a detective, plain clothes, jeans, fairly old car, that kind of deal. All he wanted was a little information. He wanted to know what door a guy went in. He wasn't chasing him, just a little information. I didn't know the guy or anything. But being the idiot that I am I wouldn't tell him. Like I said, he was really delighted when he found out he could arrest me. It was friendly, easy going. He drove me around for more than an hour I think it was, in the front seat with him. Think he mostly got a kick out of arresting someone for bad sheetrock. Finally took me to booking and they all got a laugh out of it too. Detective so and so nabs a sheetrock offender.
They basically had to call it that since they had to drop the charges. Was a Statewide issues. The calibration machines for the breathalyzers weren't working. So they had to reduce the charges on a TON of DUIs during that time frame. The arrest was for DUI, but I passed the field test easily. Once all they had was a bogus breath score? They had me on nothing but squealing my tires. Which? Believe it or not...is a reckless driving.