2023 Week 7: UW Football - Whoregon

D-train

Re: 2023 Week 7: UW Football - Whoregon

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:21 pm

Not that it matters after this season but can't believe they eliminated the North South divisions. Lil Trivia. Stanford and Cal are both SOUTH of Boulder and SLC.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:59 pm

dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:46 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:15 pm
Prediction, prediction, prediction!!!

I don't think there are any pretenders in this game. This game will either be a major blowout (21+ point win) for either team, or a nail-biter down to the last play.
-I'm actually shaking with anticipation and as nervous as one can be-

Oregon really hasn't played anyone of significance yet, but all Washington can boast is that we beat Arizona in the desert. That would be the same Arizona team that took USC to the brink in the 2-overtime thriller.

Oregon's win against Colorado really didn't surprise anyone on these boards and their wins against Portland, Hawaii and Stanford really aren't that impressive. Their win against Texas Tech; they have also lost to Wyoming and West Virginia.....so wow, they're a good team.

For some reason Oregon always brings their best against our Dawgs, so I won't count them out.

Gawd, I hate Oregon.

Washington has already beat Cal and Arizona, and neither team is a push over. Cal and Arizona have stout defenses and can put points on the board. Unfortunately Cal will not be a bowl team, and I think AZ will get their 6 wins. In just about any other conference, both of these teams would be bowl teams.

No matter the outcome of this game, I can't wait to see what Oregon does against Cal and UA.

Washington - 38
Oregon - 33

That is an odd score, but I think there will be some weird shit in this game.

Alternate prediction:
Washington - 17
Oregon - 10
You're one week early with your slog prediction.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:48 pm

No shit man.

That game, last nigh, was hard to watch.

Why does ASU have our number, no matter what.