It not rocket science Hop

Michael K.

Re: It not rocket science Hop

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:52 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:51 pm

LOL no more. I bet I spent $1200 to watch about 20 games. lol
Well, that is about the only option if you want to live three time zones away! Hell, even if you move to Cali you will be getting Raider, Charger and Ram games instead. I hear all these tales about how great streaming is, then it is time to watch live sports and everyone wants to come to my house! LOL

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:01 am

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:52 pm
D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:51 pm

LOL no more. I bet I spent $1200 to watch about 20 games. lol
Well, that is about the only option if you want to live three time zones away! Hell, even if you move to Cali you will be getting Raider, Charger and Ram games instead. I hear all these tales about how great streaming is, then it is time to watch live sports and everyone wants to come to my house! LOL
LOL yeah my streaming service was actually pretty good for about 3 quarters, even had it plugged into the big screen but then suddenly out of the blue it just stops, never to be seen nor heard from again. :o :shock:
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:49 am

Yeah, it cracks me up. We have some streaming stuff, for movies and things like that. One of them is Plex, and it is great, when it works.

I listen to these guys talk about how great everything is, then listen to them talk about all the hoops they have to jump through and realize that I just grab my remote and hit power and it always works. If it doesn't? Like one of the two times since I started with DirecTv in 2008? I get on the phone with them, they walk me through a step or two or reset it and bam, TV again.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:18 am

I love all the hipsters that brag about "cutting the cord" and how brilliant and savvy they are but then they go on twitter and scream about not being able to watch M's or Kraken on Root and blame everything on them for not wanting to give content away. LOL I guess the younger generation isn't familiar with the "ya get what ya pay for" adage.
dt