Re: 2023 Week 13: UW Football - WSU Cougs

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:35 pm

Fungo wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:25 pm
D-train wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:32 pm
Fungo wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:22 pm
Thanks. I googled and found it without the subscribe requirement. I hope the get back whatever their offense lost because Oregon is going to score some points.
It is basically the same players on each team as when they played last time. Just different mindsets. No reason why we can't flush the struggles and beat them again. It will be tough to beat them but they aren't any better than they were back then.
Could be tough to "flush the struggles" over the next 4 days. Penix seems to have some kind of attitude problem he needs to work through before Friday. I do think our defense has improved some since our last meeting with the Ducks. Our running game has also improved but Johnson seems to be hurting now. I hope you are right and we are able to work through our recent problems.
Believe me, if I had to bet on it I would take Oregon but if we beat them once we can beat them twice.
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWGxmaJd7O8

I had really hoped they would break down more than the Roughing the Passer call and the reverse, because I would really love to hear what Brock thought of the Huskies continuing to throw the ball in the end. Damn near threw two picks and then got Sacked. As much kudos as those guys deserve for the reverse call? Really need to be questioned about what they did to make that game winning kick way tougher than it should have been.

That said? The most interesting part was at the end. Brock talks about the portal opening up...and says that he has heard from people in the know that Cam Ward has multiple ten seven figure offers to go play somewhere else! WTF?

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:10 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:58 pm

I had really hoped they would break down more than the Roughing the Passer call and the reverse, because I would really love to hear what Brock thought of the Huskies continuing to throw the ball in the end. Damn near threw two picks and then got Sacked. As much kudos as those guys deserve for the reverse call? Really need to be questioned about what they did to make that game winning kick way tougher than it should have been.

That said? The most interesting part was at the end. Brock talks about the portal opening up...and says that he has heard from people in the know that Cam Ward has multiple ten seven figure offers to go play somewhere else! WTF?
The slam of the Hawks was my fav part. How is a college OC so superior in sequencing than an NFL OC???????????
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:12 pm

Michael K. wrote:

Wow, I thought you mistyped something!
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:51 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:12 pm
Michael K. wrote:

Oops, I did. Should say ten seven figure….not sure why I added multiple.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:24 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:51 am
D-train wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:12 pm
Michael K. wrote:

Oops, I did. Should say ten seven figure….not sure why I added multiple.
I assumed that nobody was offer Cam Ward a 10 figure deal so I figured that part out. lol
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:35 pm

Saw today that the rumor is one of the schools reaching out to him is us! Man, would the Cougs ever hate us then!

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:42 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:35 pm
Saw today that the rumor is one of the schools reaching out to him is us! Man, would the Cougs ever hate us then!
Do you think he can beat out Morris the Cat? LOL
dt

Captain 97

Post by Captain 97 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:44 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:42 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:35 pm
Do you think he can beat out Morris the Cat? LOL
Morris gets a lot of flack but I give him credit for sticking around and not bailing through the portal. There is a Kid who really wants to be a Dawg.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:18 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:32 pm
Fungo wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:22 pm
Thanks. I googled and found it without the subscribe requirement. I hope the get back whatever their offense lost because Oregon is going to score some points.
It is basically the same players on each team as when they played last time. Just different mindsets. No reason why we can't flush the struggles and beat them again. It will be tough to beat them but they aren't any better than they were back then.
Elated that this aged VERY well. 8-)
dt