It won't happen, but Lake needs to be fired right now.

Michael K.

Re: It won't happen, but Lake needs to be fired right now.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:59 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Let's not be hasty.
I certainly understand the anger....I have it as well. But to say that our basketball program is looking good compared to the football......Sounds like emotion.

But I hear ya.
The Basketball team could lose every game for the next three years and it wouldn't piss me off as much as 0 and 12 did. I am pretty sure we are staring something like that in the face again. We had an ignoramous as a coach then, and we do once more.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:56 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:59 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:36 pm

Let's not be hasty.
I certainly understand the anger....I have it as well. But to say that our basketball program is looking good compared to the football......Sounds like emotion.

But I hear ya.
The Basketball team could lose every game for the next three years and it wouldn't piss me off as much as 0 and 12 did. I am pretty sure we are staring something like that in the face again. We had an ignoramous as a coach then, and we do once more.
You are wise to believe that. I am feeling the exact same.

The difference is that I don't care of the basketball team goes O-fer. I don't like BB at any level.

Fungo

Post by Fungo » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:06 am

Both the basketball team and the football team are terminally ill. The only reason Hopp is not looking as pathetic as Lake is because several players decided to return to the team after bailing. The basketball team will suck bigtime. I fear we are looking at an abysimal future for both sports at the UW.