Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:57 pm
D-train wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:12 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:01 pm

Drafted by the Seattle Sonics.
sorry, I misspelled his name.
Russell Westbrook.
I know who he is. Are you saying Julio Rodriguez or John Stanton looks like Westbrook? :)
Well, I don't see color.....I say they both look like him.
:lol:
:lol:
dt

D-train

Re: UW Football---APPLE CUP

Post by D-train » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:54 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:46 pm
trharder wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:40 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:44 am
No shit, how is that possible.
At least DT got his way, Cougs win. 2 times in 12 years, and still, watching those MFers celebrate like they have accomplishes something pisses me off, so very much.
Our coaching staff, including Lake, should have to watch replays of guys like Borghi celebrating for hours. Way to go Max, you are now 1 and 5 in Apple Cups!
Bitter Husky fan posts like this can fuel a Cougar fan for years. Thanks. :)
So, you condone that? 1 and 7 over the last 8 years and 2 wins out of what, 12 years? And you got a QB planting the flag on the Husky turf and Borghi pulling the shit he pulled...and I am the one fucking this? Give me a fucking break dude!
I missed it or was it the pose with the cup and the cigar?
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:07 am

The fans rushed the field, the QB planted a flag on the W and Borghi was pimping all game. Good on you bro. Like I said, he is now what, 1 and 4 in Apple Cups?

There is a saying, it's called act like you've been there before. All the celebration penalties and shit? That ain't acting like you've been there. Maybe that is because mose of these kids were in Junior High the last time the Cougs won one?

But, yeah, I am the one adding fuel. If I was a Husky coach those things would be played on loop all off season at every workout.

Here fellas, this is what it looks like when they win 1 of 8!

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:14 am

How do you plant a flag on field turf?

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:08 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:14 am
How do you plant a flag on field turf?
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:04 pm

Right, but how? I thought field turf was on a couple inches thick and isn't there cement under that?

trharder

Post by trharder » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:11 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:46 pm
trharder wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:40 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:44 am
No shit, how is that possible.
At least DT got his way, Cougs win. 2 times in 12 years, and still, watching those MFers celebrate like they have accomplishes something pisses me off, so very much.
Our coaching staff, including Lake, should have to watch replays of guys like Borghi celebrating for hours. Way to go Max, you are now 1 and 5 in Apple Cups!
Bitter Husky fan posts like this can fuel a Cougar fan for years. Thanks. :)
So, you condone that? 1 and 7 over the last 8 years and 2 wins out of what, 12 years? And you got a QB planting the flag on the Husky turf and Borghi pulling the shit he pulled...and I am the one fucking this? Give me a fucking break dude!
No, I don't condone long losing steaks for WSU FB in the Apple Cup.
You are very bitter and it shows.

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:19 pm

Planting a flag was just a little over the top. They beat a broken, rudderless team that put a QB out on the field that clearly wasn't ready. It's just a bad look.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:20 pm

WTF does your response have to do with anything I said? I watched a bunch of guys that were in Junior High they last time the Cougs won an Apple Cup act like they are winning the Rose Bowl!

I simply said that should fuel anyone coaching or playing at Washingrton. Then your dumb ass tells me I am feeling things? Seriously, that is an asinine statement, and one you now dance around.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:29 pm

That is the huge difference between UW football and WSU football. We at UW have been there before and we act like it. WSU is a bunch of classless fools that all dreamed of being offered a scholarship to UW....but had to settle for the lesser Washington State school. There are very few boys throughout the world that DREAM of being on the coug football team. If they love the state of Washington they dream of being a Dawg.

What we saw, as previously said, was a rudderless team that got beat. But the thing is, we didn't get beat yesterday, we got beat back in September and never recovered. We also saw yesterday 8 years worth of frustration released by WSU for beating the shittiest UW team I can remember. Then they celebrated like they just beat the world. I hope they are well braced next year when our Dawgs put a 70-spot on them for their actions....you know it's coming.

Congratulations to the Cougs for finally beating the shittiest UW team that I can remember (and I watched every minute of the 2008 season). I am so happy the Ducks won yesterday (and I just vomited a little for say that), because I wouldn't be able to stomach the Cougs getting a shot at the Pac12 Title.