Husky Utes game thread

D-train

Re: Husky Utes game thread

Post by D-train » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:42 pm

Hilarious. I literally went to bed when they were down 14 with 14 minutes to go. I didn't even think my +10 prediction was going to happen.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:46 pm

When I heard they won, I almost dropped a deuce in my recliner.

Good for the team!! Hope this gives them some confidence for the rest of the season.

wwd

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:56 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:46 pm
When I heard they won, I almost dropped a deuce in my recliner.

Good for the team!! Hope this gives them some confidence for the rest of the season.

wwd
Yes, Husky athletics desperately needs good news. Maybe they can at least be a .500 team.
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:25 pm

D-train wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:26 pm
Pac 12 network is still complete trash. Check out these "highlights" just a random collection of plays with no idea when they occurred in the game and zero idea how the comeback unfolded. They don't even show the score at any point. What a joke.

Also, has anyone else noticed how ridiculous the website is? Every other website on earth you go to a section like Men's basketball, and then you can just select scores or standing to see MEN'S BASKETBALL scores or standings or whatever. With this fucked up site, every time you want to see something else you have to go up to and select what content you want and then you have to RESELECT the Sport! Like yeah, I want to see Men's basketball scores but now with standings I want to see women's volleyball. :roll: :roll: :roll: And its been like that for a DECADE. Still a clown show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLvXmLR9qBc
That Terrell Brown guy looks pretty good. Where'd they find him, was he a transfer?

Captain 97

Post by Captain 97 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:09 pm

He is a local Kid he played at Seattle U a couple of years and then transferred to Arizona last year and then to UW this year. Yeah transfer portal. :roll: