UW Football Game 4, Stanford Trees

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: UW Football Game 4, Stanford Trees

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:37 pm

I just realized that you are unable to have any empathy of anything other than your opinion.

I feel for all the peoples that are in your life.

Please FOE me so I don't piss you off any more.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:36 pm

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:37 pm
I just realized that you are unable to have any empathy of anything other than your opinion.

Probably want to FOE each other....
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:39 pm

dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:35 am

Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:05 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:16 pm
Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:34 pm
I also look at these kinds of games a different way (Georgia vs Kent State):
If it was UW (Not Georgia) that played Kent State this way, and had the exact same stats, what would we be saying?
Would we say that Kent State is that good, or UW had a klunker of a game? That is the only reason it was within 18 points?
I would say that we are in no way shape or form Georgia, so who cares? You are missing the point. Kent State is not terrible, obviously. Not sure why you are so desperate to prove that the number one ranked team in the Nation is pretty good? Who is saying they aren't?
It's always, your way or the highway, with you.

It must suck to be in your head.....not able to understand the most simple of things. Not able to understand anything other than what your opinion is.

Your life has to suck.
What in the actual fuck are you even talking about? I answered your fucking question. Jesus dude, shut the fuck up. Please stop quoting me if you can't handle my answer.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:54 am

What empathy did you require? One of my posts I point out that I told you guys Kent St was pretty good. In no way shape or form better than Georgia, not one person in here said that, just used their game against Georgia as an example of why they are not a bad team.

Your responded with what would I say if the U of W had that game. I replied that I wasn't commenting on Georgia, not once did I say Georgia wasn't for real. You simply took it that way. Your inability to read is not my problem dude.

As for the people in my life? This time, for real, fuck off you cock sucker. Stop commenting about ME, for once in your fucking pathetic existence on this site, comment on a point that I make and not about me personally. You don't know me, which is a good thing, because I promise you you wouldn't have the balls to say any of this keyboard cowboy shit in real life.

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:58 am

Jesus Christ, we finally have a God damn good team and instead of talking about the rest of OUR season I am having to deal with grown men arguing about a fucking Georgia Kent St. game that was played 3k miles away.

Sorry WWII, but the next time you refer to people in another posters life will be your last.
dt

Captain 97

Post by Captain 97 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:30 pm

Really?
Thats what you got from his response? :?

Captain 97

Post by Captain 97 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:35 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:24 pm
Its amazing what the right coach and a bunch of transfers can do for a program. I hate it but at this point It might be even more important to recruit the transfer portal than it is to recruit high school players. With the transfer portal you at least have film on the guys playing actual college level competition verses just taking a flyer on some 3 star guy form Washougal. I think that if I was a coach I focus mainly on 4-5 star high school recruits and go to the portal for the rest.

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:39 pm

Absolutely. Imagine if pro sports was like that and guys could let it be known that they wanted to be traded and their current teams couldn't stop them. lol
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:57 pm

Captain 97 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:35 pm
Its amazing what the right coach and a bunch of transfers can do for a program.
I think that right there is the deal. I think this coach will get the right transfers and recruits. His style is something kids want to be a part of. No clue what part of "this is boring as fucking hell" Jimmy didn't clue into as a problem. He lands one of the best pocket passing QBs in the Natione, according to the "stars", and a few days later the idiot wears a "run the damn ball" hat to a press conference and then hires what was probably the least qualified OC to ever coach a Power 5 Offense. We are now seeing what an actual coach can do with an updated offense. I hated Jon Smith, but he was better than Hamden and Hamden was forty times better than Donovan.

"On April 18, 2022, Donovan was hired by the Green Bay Packers as their senior analyst." What the fuck does that even mean?

Hamdan is now the QB Coach at Missouri, and Smith, how many years is just now starting to look like he might have an idea how to run an offense? Non of these guys were qualified. My biggest beef about CP was how greatly he seemed to undervalue the OC role. I don't think that is the case with DeBoer. This offense is fun to watch. And, who knows, maybe it is just the guy playing QB, but the different packages, the varied looks and misdirection and all the motion. It is a very multiple offense. Donovan's definition of multiple was if he should use three or four TEs.

I could be wrong, but I can't remember one time when I threw my hands up in the air this year and wondered what the fuck we were thinking. I have a hard time believing we were four games in with any of these other guys and that hadn't happened.