UW Football Game 4, Stanford Trees

D-train

Re: UW Football Game 4, Stanford Trees

Post by D-train » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:53 pm

Man I thought Penix was a dual threat QB or maybe like an RGIII that would come in an play pretty well but already be injured by now. Just insane how good he is as a pure passer. Almost never runs. 9 carries for 26 yard on the SEASON. That is 2 per game and less than 3 yard per.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:24 pm

dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:14 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:59 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:48 pm
Michael K. wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:03 pm
Georgia just scored to go up 39 to 22. I tried to tell you guys Kent St. was decent.
Quote from an article on ESPN:
Georgia coach Kirby Smart insisted that he wasn't all that displeased with his team's performance. He pointed out that the Bulldogs never had to punt, blocked a punt for a safety and finished with a 529-281 edge in total yards.

But Georgia has plenty to clean up.

“The fake punt is like a turnover,” Smart said. “When you have four turnovers, you're gonna have a game like that.”

Georgia being sloppy with the ball one game doesn't make Kent State World Beaters. They benefitted from 4 turnovers and a fake punt.
Georgia NEVER punted the ball.

Do you know another team that can turn the ball over 4 times and still double the other teams score and yardage?
Georgia is the real deal.
Kent St. a mid major only lost be 17 on the road to the #1 team in the country. A team that beat the Ducks 49-3. Kent St. is good for a mid major.
I can't really disagree with you. But when a team has a clunker of a game (Georgia), turns the ball over 4 times (Georgia) and has a fake punt pulled against them (Georgia) and never punts, and still beats the team by 18 points, that shows just shows how strong they are.

If Georgia had 'this' klunker against any other "decent" team, I think they would have lost.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:38 pm

I agree that the #1 team in the country usually doesn't have to play their best to beat a mid major.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:34 pm

I also look at these kinds of games a different way (Georgia vs Kent State):
If it was UW (Not Georgia) that played Kent State this way, and had the exact same stats, what would we be saying?
Would we say that Kent State is that good, or UW had a klunker of a game? That is the only reason it was within 18 points?

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:45 pm

Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:34 pm
If it was UW (Not Georgia) that played Kent State this way, and had the exact same stats, what would we be saying?
Would we say that Kent State is that good, or UW had a klunker of a game? That is the only reason it was within 18 points?
Just a bizarre schedule they have had. UW, Oklahoma, Georgia and LIU who they beat 63-10. LOL
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:21 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:45 pm
Just a bizarre schedule they have had. UW, Oklahoma, Georgia and LIU who they beat 63-10. LOL
It has. Just think of the money they made their university by getting beat up week after week.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:33 pm

Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:21 pm
D-train wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:45 pm
It has. Just think of the money they made their university by getting beat up week after week.
Yep, they got paid to fight Tyson, Ali and George Foreman and then got to fight Barney Fife. lol
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:16 pm

I would say that we are in no way shape or form Georgia, so who cares? You are missing the point. Kent State is not terrible, obviously. Not sure why you are so desperate to prove that the number one ranked team in the Nation is pretty good? Who is saying they aren't?

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:05 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:16 pm
I would say that we are in no way shape or form Georgia, so who cares? You are missing the point. Kent State is not terrible, obviously. Not sure why you are so desperate to prove that the number one ranked team in the Nation is pretty good? Who is saying they aren't?
It's always, your way or the highway, with you.

It must suck to be in your head.....not able to understand the most simple of things. Not able to understand anything other than what your opinion is.

Your life has to suck.