Husky Hoops thread

D-train

Husky Hoops thread

Post by D-train » Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:03 pm

Believe it or not it is almost time for hoops. Just landed a 4 star for 2023.
dt

D-train

Re: Husky Hoops thread

Post by D-train » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:38 pm

Wow, they really scheduled some tough opponents for the early non con games. I wonder how many future NBA stars are on North Florida or Utah Tech or California Baptist. I have literally never heard of those three. :lol: :lol: :lol:

husky bb.JPG
husky bb.JPG (60.45 KiB) Viewed 373 times
dt

Michael K.

Re: Husky Hoops thread

Post by Michael K. » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:15 pm

When your games are only televised in about 15% of the homes in your own region, let alone the Nation, not many people want to play you. That schedule is a direct result of Larry Scott's baby, the gift that keeps on giving, the Pac 12 Network. The ONLY time I wish I had it is in the Spring, and that is so I can watch Fastpitch! The good football and basketball games are on ESPN or Fox. This joke show of a network is why we are losing the LA schools and, IMO, is a HUGE reason why you are looking at that schedule. We have long been forgotten as that Conference that plays their games at midnight and are no one can watch anyway. Larry Scott should literally be sued by every fan on the West Coast. The problem? The fans don't care either. Can you possibly imagine the out roar in Bama if they couldn't watch SEC football because the Conference Commissioner is too big of a Jack Ass to work out a deal with DirecTv or half the cable networks?

You can get away with shitting all over the college sports programs here out West, were most people don't give a shit. It's really too bad, because some of my fondest days as a young fan were Fall Saturdays back in the day. I am still a bigger Husky fan that I am a Seahawk fan. There is absolutely NOTHING like watching a game at Husky stadium...rain or shine, I always loved it. And if you weren't there I loved watching on TV. Keith Jackson doing the call, nothing like it. And when I was in HS and College? You could watch the game with a bunch of guys and then go do something. Or, we would hunt all morning and then watch it while eating lunch in some small bar in the Basin. Now? There is often times only two games played before 5 pm and often times they are both on the dogshit network I don't get anyway.

Larry Scott is up there with Clay Bennett and that bitch SC grad that sold out Don James as most hated.