Might have met an over I don't like. UW versus Cal. Ah BS...bet the over.

D-train

Re: Might have met an over I don't like. UW versus Cal. Ah BS...bet the over.

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:58 am

So did they do away with the North South divisions???

https://pac-12.com/football/standings
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:00 pm

dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:44 pm

D-train wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:00 pm
How did I miss this??

https://www.si.com/fannation/college/cf ... all-season
I had forgotten about it. Probably didn’t think it would effect us. Had we beaten a very bad ASU team? But I am extremely worried about beating anyone besides Colorado coming up anyway. The officiating was horrendous, and yes, one sided. But Cal is shitty, SHITTY. And they scored a TD all but one possession in the second half, until they got it back late and it was all drop back so we pinned our ears back. When they were balanced run pass? Hot knife through butter.

Yes, it shouldn’t have mattered, but our issues where mistakes. Four drops in the first half, a missed FG, and the punter!? Good lord he is bad. I know I said it earlier, as I was talking to myself in this thread :lol: :lol:, but when is the last time our kicking game was good? Seems like it used to be a staple.

And holy cow our secondary is a mess. I like the thought process of being aggressive, but these guys are getting flat out run by, by a Cal team that scored 9, 13 and 17 in its last three games!

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:58 pm

So what is the over/under going to be vs Oregon St - 90?

AZOldDawg

Post by AZOldDawg » Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:24 pm

Is Perryman as horrible a corner as he looked last night? He was used like soap on a rope. I think I could get open and I'm 76 with a pulled hammy

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:04 am

AZOldDawg wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:24 pm
Is Perryman as horrible a corner as he looked last night? He was used like soap on a rope. I think I could get open and I'm 76 with a pulled hammy
I don't remember him being as abused before as last night, but he was beaten hard constantly. Not a good sign that that guy is a starter!

Fungo

Post by Fungo » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:50 am

I am predicting a close game tomorrow night with the Huskies losing to the Beavers by something less than a touchdown with the game up for grabs until the final second. The Beavers are sure to use a similar defensive strategy that Cal used against us, flooding the secondary and forcing us to run on them more than we would like. OSU 33 UW 30

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:09 pm

Fungo wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:50 am
I am predicting a close game tomorrow night with the Huskies losing to the Beavers by something less than a touchdown with the game up for grabs until the final second. The Beavers are sure to use a similar defensive strategy that Cal used against us, flooding the secondary and forcing us to run on them more than we would like. OSU 33 UW 30
Pretty sure it is next Saturday, right? Not tomorrow?

Fungo

Post by Fungo » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:17 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:09 pm
Fungo wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:50 am
Pretty sure it is next Saturday, right? Not tomorrow?
Crap you are right! My nephew and I had a conversation yesterday and he told me the game was tonight not tomorrow and showed me the schedule shown on his phone. I took it to be today not next week. The game is next Friday night at 7:30 here. Sorry, my dementia is winning the battle. Anyway, I still hold to my prediction haha.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:40 pm

Fungo wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:17 pm

Crap you are right! My nephew and I had a conversation yesterday and he told me the game was tonight not tomorrow and showed me the schedule shown on his phone. I took it to be today not next week. The game is next Friday night at 7:30 here. Sorry, my dementia is winning the battle. Anyway, I still hold to my prediction haha.
Haha, no problem. I hope your pick is wrong, but could sure see it playing out that way. I do like our chances at home better than the road though.