It's Duck week!

Michael K.

Re: It's Duck week!

Post by Michael K. » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:41 am

2 yards on a sneak? Jesus. What a joke this defense can be at times. That is pathetic. The Zero O Line just kicking our ass. I doubt Oregon throws it more than 10 times the second half. We flat out can't tackle and their O Line OWNS us

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:43 am

We're winning brother
dt

Fungo

Post by Fungo » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:48 am

Michael K. wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:41 am
2 yards on a sneak? Jesus. What a joke this defense can be at times. That is pathetic. The Zero O Line just kicking our ass. I doubt Oregon throws it more than 10 times the second half. We flat out can't tackle and their O Line OWNS us
I actually hope they don’t throw it more than 10 times. We are worse at pass defense. We must have time consuming drives that end in TD’s.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:00 am

D-train wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:43 am
We're winning brother
So, we should be up multiple scores against a Top 10 team in the Nation, and are up 3 instead. How often do you see teams on the road piss away opportunities and win. No, let me know how often those teams are also 13.5 point Dogs, and blow these opportunities, and still win?

You can look, but I doubt you find many. This is a Pete Carroll game. We lost in the first half by not taking the kill shot. It has been fun watching Pete stop that shit, VERY bummed that DeBoer only shows balls in games he shouldn't. Of all the times to decide he will run on 3rd and short and then not go for it.

I've has enough of this shit. Pete cost us two wins against Oregon by being scared. Never figured this guy would follow suit.

Fungo

Post by Fungo » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:11 am

That didn’t take long. I think we are gonna lose be at least two touchdowns

Fungo

Post by Fungo » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:14 am

What the hell was that?

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:14 am

Oh well, our scored ass bullshit play kept it close. Maybe we will cover the 2 TD spread and we can have a moral victory.

If Deboer fucking EVER goes for a forth down in the first half again I might actually be pissed enough to give up on his ass. Oregon IS the time you get aggressive. How many stupid ass gambles did we take leading up to this for him to grow a split tail against the best team in the Conference.

Raise your hand if you KNEW the FG to go up 13 to 10 was the last lead we'd have. Anyone but me? Fucking chicken shit play calling at exactly the wrong time. I want coaches that want to beat Orefon, not be content to stay in the game. Not sure we will ever have one. They want to KILL us. We want to not get our asses kicked. That's the one thing I'll give Neuheisel. And how about that 2nd and 1 play call? Cute.

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:21 am

F*** yeah
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:22 am

Michael K. wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:14 am
Oh well, our scored ass bullshit play kept it close. Maybe we will cover the 2 TD spread and we can have a moral victory.

If Deboer fucking EVER goes for a forth down in the first half again I might actually be pissed enough to give up on his ass. Oregon IS the time you get aggressive. How many stupid ass gambles did we take leading up to this for him to grow a split tail against the best team in the Conference.

Raise your hand if you KNEW the FG to go up 13 to 10 was the last lead we'd have. Anyone but me? Fucking chicken shit play calling at exactly the wrong time. I want coaches that want to beat Orefon, not be content to stay in the game. Not sure we will ever have one. They want to KILL us. We want to not get our asses kicked. That's the one thing I'll give Neuheisel. And how about that 2nd and 1 play call? Cute.
Dude chill out man
dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:27 am

The ol' MichaelK reverse jinx.