Post by D-train » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:50 pm

Cougs won by 13 in Tucson. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
dt

57reasons

Re: Same old same old.

Post by 57reasons » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:02 am

AZOldDawg wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:20 pm
While Coach Hop is one of those dynamic personality guys he is a horrible X's and 0's guy. He needs to be sent packing. I would recommend we follow Arizona's lead and hire Few's top assistant at Gonzaga
funny, seems to be almost exact same knock as Romar. i know it seems we underachieved some under LoRo, but his general success kinda seems pretty good in hindsight doesnt it?

Michael K.

Re: Same old same old.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:35 pm

57reasons wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:02 am
AZOldDawg wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:20 pm
While Coach Hop is one of those dynamic personality guys he is a horrible X's and 0's guy. He needs to be sent packing. I would recommend we follow Arizona's lead and hire Few's top assistant at Gonzaga
funny, seems to be almost exact same knock as Romar. i know it seems we underachieved some under LoRo, but his general success kinda seems pretty good in hindsight doesnt it?
No one argued his success, especially early on, and in recruiting. But the guy can't coach. He couldn't win with lottery picks on his roster, and he couldn't win after he left either. He HAD to be fired. I am not sure if you felt people devalued all the Sweet 16s, but it sure seemed that some of those teams with Nate Rob and Brandon Roy? Sure should have gone farther. Usually? Absolute flops in December cost us seeding, or a better coached team like Louisville or UCONN sent us packing.