Feel free to pile on and keep your fingers crossed

D-train

Re: The “Here We Go Portal, Here We Go” Thread

Post by D-train » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:59 pm

dt

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:26 pm

Since i am not very tough and Leach is glad i am leaving? Keep that shit to yourself. Sounds like the kind of player most coaches wouldn't want around.

D-train

Post by D-train » Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:30 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:26 pm
Since i am not very tough and Leach is glad i am leaving? Keep that shit to yourself. Sounds like the kind of player most coaches wouldn't want around.
Yeah, what coach is going to be interested a kid that is going to slam him on the way out....
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:14 pm

D-train wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:30 pm
Yeah, what coach is going to be interested a kid that is going to slam him on the way out....
That is the world we live in today. Hell, the new Colorado coach spent an entire welcome meeting with his new team taping himself telling them how great he is, and he will just use his Under Armor money to replace them all. OK, he said "I will bring MY guys and MY guys are Dogs. They gonna hunt" and "I am bringing my luggage, and it's Louis"....not the truth with is "I am going to try and pay some of the best talent in the land to come here and live in Boulder for three years. Then I am out"

He didn't stay, work hard, do what I say and I will make you better men and better football players. He said get the fuck out because I am going to get guys that someone else already made better football players. Coach Prime aint about Coaching. Why should these kids give two squirts of piss about these fuck heads? Prime convinces D 1 talent to go to a HBCU, with the promise of how he is going to lift up the HBCUs....then bolts. Why shouldn't the kids do the same? Knowing what I know about Leach? I don't blame the MSU kid one damn bit.

DavidGee24

Post by DavidGee24 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:58 pm

"My coach doesn't think I'm tough. Can I play on your team?"

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:28 pm

DavidGee24 wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:58 pm
"My coach doesn't think I'm tough. Can I play on your team?"
Well, TBH, Leach thinks kids that get concussions aren't tough. I am going to fall short of saying this kid can't play because a RB is upset with how Mike Leach handled him. Dude might as well switch to DB. Imagine playing Back in a Leach run offense?

Again, these coaches come and go as they please, make promises they never intend to keep and get rewarded with bigger money for doing so. Not going to complain about a kid that wants out of that. Also not going to complain about a kid using social media to advertise it. Like I said, Deon Sanders has his own film crew filming and producing everything from his morning shit to his nightly mirror kiss before going to bed.

AZOldDawg

Post by AZOldDawg » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:40 am

I think we just got the JC corner. Hope he's the real deal.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:37 pm

AZOldDawg wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:40 am
I think we just got the JC corner. Hope he's the real deal.
I saw we made the final 3, he narrowed it down to just us?

nvm, just saw that we got a verbal. That’s pretty cool, should help!

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:07 pm

dt