Coach Deion

Walla Walla Dawg II

Coach Deion

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:35 pm

Since April 17th, 32 players have entered the transfer portal at Colorado.

Wow, that is basically 1/3 of the existing football team, and that doesn't even count the players that entered the portal earlier.

He has upgraded some positions, but when you are trading 3-star for a 3-star or a 8500 for a 8650, I don't know if you are making any 'real' progress.

I honestly believe that this type of 'cleaning the house' is going to sour potential recruits unless they are real fans of 'Deion'.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: Coach Deion

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:00 pm

Since the end of the season, 50 players from Colorado have gone to the Transfer Portal.
That would be roughly 50% of the team.

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:42 pm

I lost all respect for the man. Has not intention of coaching anyone, just buying talent. In his eyes? He’s revolutionizing the game. The dude is a walking PR Man, and it sickens me. I hope he fails miserably. The problem then is I’d have to watch him every Sunday tell me how great he was since someone will pay him to be on their show.

Pharmabro

Post by Pharmabro » Sun May 28, 2023 2:16 am

Michael K. wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:42 pm
I lost all respect for the man. Has not intention of coaching anyone, just buying talent. In his eyes? He’s revolutionizing the game. The dude is a walking PR Man, and it sickens me. I hope he fails miserably. The problem then is I’d have to watch him every Sunday tell me how great he was since someone will pay him to be on their show.
He has done a few weird things. A suicide attempt, going ultra religious, preaching, and now I just read that he is forcing his players to do "religious exercises".

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:08 am

University of Colorado head football coach and NFL Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, who has previously had two toes amputated, now faces the risk of losing his left foot due to ongoing blood circulation issues.

"I don't have feeling in the bottom of my foot at all," the former NFL star and Hall of Famer told his medical team, in a filmed meeting posted on Youtube for "Thee Pregame show."

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:28 pm

Wow, coach Deion and I share an opinion on "my bad".

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/colorado ... -one-thing

It bothers him, but in my world it is an admission of guilt, not an apology. Thus, it does nothing.