Raj Davis - WR

Walla Walla Dawg II

Raj Davis - WR

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:32 pm

Our #3 receiver has entered the portal.

Don't know if this is good or bad because Davis was a true weapon on offense this last season. Maybe it means that Bernard had taken over the WR3 position.

Sibelius Hindemith

Re: Raj Davis - WR

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:11 pm

Has UW added any WRs through the portal? You would think there are some decent ones that would want to play in what was the #1 passing O in the nation last year.

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:37 pm

Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:11 pm
Has UW added any WRs through the portal? You would think there are some decent ones that would want to play in what was the #1 passing O in the nation last year.
Yes they did. The kid Bernard from Las Vegas was at Michigan State...we played against him last season and he had a good game. When he chose his college (the year before) UW and MSU were his final 2. I guess the ass-whooping we put on MSU last season changed his mind.

57reasons

Post by 57reasons » Wed May 03, 2023 1:46 am

Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:37 pm
Sibelius Hindemith wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:11 pm
Yes they did. The kid Bernard from Las Vegas was at Michigan State...we played against him last season and he had a good game. When he chose his college (the year before) UW and MSU were his final 2. I guess the ass-whooping we put on MSU last season changed his mind.
he originally chose the Huskies verbally before switching to MSU during the Jimmy Lake debacle era. Then back to the Dawgs after the whoopin last year. i guess you could call him a front-runner :D

the other depth piece i dont see mentioned is Giles-Jackson, the transfer last year from Michigan. gadget guy with speed to burn, but he can actually run routes and catch too.