Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:41 pm

D-train wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:23 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:35 am
D-train wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:55 pm

Wow, 21st. Not bad for a team that is going to go 0-12. lol
I didn't even have to read it........you quoting Donn as a source....
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?
ARE YOU DRUNK?
DID YOU GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A COCOANUT?
ARE YOU CONCUSSED?
No I am quoting the LA Times instead of listening to your Dumb Chicken Little Bitch Ass...LOL I guess you were to busy throwing temper tantrums to notice that we added a bunch of guys via the portal. :shock: :roll:

Capture.JPG
Well, I am happy you are content if not happy with the change. As you can tell, I'm not. DeBoer will always remain a gold digging little bitch in my book.

I am still amazed that you quoted Donn!! It may have been the article you wanted, but you still quoted Donn :shock:

Michael K.

Re: DeBoer is gone to Bama!!!

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:18 pm

Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:41 pm

I am still amazed that you quoted Donn!! It may have been the article you wanted, but you still quoted Donn :shock:
You realize the post you are mentioning has the article in it, right? Donn says we are ranked 21st, and posts a link to the article that he is commenting to. So, Donn didn't decide the Huskies are ranked 21st, he quoted a comment from an article...that he also posted. So, DT is supposed to repost the article, so you don't have to see that Donn posted it first?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:05 pm

That really was intended as a casual remark, bringing up ranking. It's way too early to mean much. I just thought it was kinda interesting Washington getting the consideration. Some events had transpired like losing their coach while others hadn't yet. There's going to be plenty more before the season begins. It will be interesting to see how successful Frist can be stabilizing the roster

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:30 am

Sounds like Fisch could be one and done at UW. His alma mater Florida will apparently be in need of a new coach in 2025. Doubt he would turn that down.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:27 am

Take over a program facing two years of sanctions?

Don't mess with Massachusetts
The 1-2 punch against Florida's two most popular teams brought out the conspiracy theories from Florida CFO Jimmy Patronis, who claimed on social media the investigations were retaliation against Gov. Ron DeSantis for relocating about 50 Venezuelan migrants to Martha's Vineyard in 2022 (NCAA President Charlie Baker was the governor of Massachusetts at the time).

Sibelius Hindemith

Post by Sibelius Hindemith » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:42 pm

Right but isn't that why the job is coming open?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:45 am

Washington a loser in portal competition. Seems Frist expected players to follow him from Arizona which didn't happen
Washington
The Huskies were always going to look dramatically different in 2024 because they were a senior-heavy team and were going to lose talented players to the NFL. But they also lost all three interior offensive line starters in addition to talented wide receiver Germie Bernard, running back Tybo Rogers, who earned valuable playing time as a freshman, and promising young quarterback Austin Mack.

That’s just the offense. Washington also lost starting defensive backs Asa Turner and Jabbar Muhammad, who was really good down the stretch last season.

To be fair, some good pieces have been added. Coleman followed Fisch from Arizona. Hunter is a solid receiver. And Fisch’s staff did a good job of keeping Mississippi State quarterback transfer Will Rogers in the program after he re-entered the portal. We’ll have to wait to find out whether the staff holds onto Arizona State defensive line transfer commit B.J. Green.

Also, it was assumed there might be a decent amount of Arizona players who followed Fisch to Washington, but there was no mass exodus to Seattle.

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:08 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:18 pm
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:41 pm

You realize the post you are mentioning has the article in it, right? Donn says we are ranked 21st, and posts a link to the article that he is commenting to. So, Donn didn't decide the Huskies are ranked 21st, he quoted a comment from an article...that he also posted. So, DT is supposed to repost the article, so you don't have to see that Donn posted it first?
Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilcRS5eUpwk
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:09 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:27 am
Take over a program facing two years of sanctions?

Don't mess with Massachusetts
The 1-2 punch against Florida's two most popular teams brought out the conspiracy theories from Florida CFO Jimmy Patronis, who claimed on social media the investigations were retaliation against Gov. Ron DeSantis for relocating about 50 Venezuelan migrants to Martha's Vineyard in 2022 (NCAA President Charlie Baker was the governor of Massachusetts at the time).
Charlie was a great Governor. I was shocked when I got here that there was a Republican Governor. Might be hope for the NCAA....
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:17 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:45 am
Washington a loser in portal competition. Seems Frist expected players to follow him from Arizona which didn't happen
Washington
The Huskies were always going to look dramatically different in 2024 because they were a senior-heavy team and were going to lose talented players to the NFL. But they also lost all three interior offensive line starters in addition to talented wide receiver Germie Bernard, running back Tybo Rogers, who earned valuable playing time as a freshman, and promising young quarterback Austin Mack.

That’s just the offense. Washington also lost starting defensive backs Asa Turner and Jabbar Muhammad, who was really good down the stretch last season.

To be fair, some good pieces have been added. Coleman followed Fisch from Arizona. Hunter is a solid receiver. And Fisch’s staff did a good job of keeping Mississippi State quarterback transfer Will Rogers in the program after he re-entered the portal. We’ll have to wait to find out whether the staff holds onto Arizona State defensive line transfer commit B.J. Green.

Also, it was assumed there might be a decent amount of Arizona players who followed Fisch to Washington, but there was no mass exodus to Seattle.
He took an AZ team that completely sucked ass in 2020-2021 with 1 win in two seasons and left them as the 11th ranked team in the country. I have NO worries about him finding success on Montlake and not bolting to Gainesville freakin Florida for a team with sanctions that lost 5 straight to finish the season 3-5 in conference and haven't been good in years.
dt