DeBoer is gone to Bama!!!

Walla Walla Dawg II

Re: DeBoer is gone to Bama!!!

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:08 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:53 pm
Walla Walla Dawg II wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:14 pm

As for the transfers from UW to Bama; it's almost laughable. These 3-star guys that are 30 pounds lighter, 6 inches shorter and slower than the Bama linemen think they will get a start against what Bama currently has. Fucking laughable.
I couldn't believe Brailsford went there. He got dominated by Texas and Michigan, so he takes his 270 lbs to the SEC? Oops. The other Center had a few bad snaps and had to leave town under disguise. What is going to happen when every SEC DT runs through Parker like he is a turnstile?
The only chance a player has in Bama is Bernard.
-That boy has skills-

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:22 pm

Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:46 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:40 pm
Yeah they are ranked aren't they? I read somewhere Saban didn't do anybody any favors with the timing of his departure. Which seems odd to me since I assume it was planned.
When you say "they are rated" you need to realize that was before DeBoer left for Bama.....and every skill position and veteran player went into the portal.
taken into account with this ranking.
21. Washington
The Huskies will not look like the same team with their head coach, quarterback and star wide receivers all gone.
https://www.latimes.com/sports/story/20 ... redictions

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:55 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:22 pm
Donn Beach wrote:
Yeah they are ranked aren't they? I read somewhere Saban didn't do anybody any favors with the timing of his departure. Which seems odd to me since I assume it was planned.
When you say "they are rated" you need to realize that was before DeBoer left for Bama.....and every skill position and veteran player went into the portal.
21. Washington
The Huskies will not look like the same team with their head coach, quarterback and star wide receivers all gone.
Wow, 21st. Not bad for a team that is going to go 0-12. lol
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:58 pm

And that 21st ranking was BEFORE Fisch was hired.
dt

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:23 am

Donn Beach wrote:
Donn Beach wrote:
21. Washington
Head coach gone
QB we all knew was gone
Receivers we all knew were gone.

What's your fucking point?

Since then, the #4 receiver is gone
The entire offensive line has entered the portal
The only decent DB has entered the portal
The decent incoming players we had are gone.

Although an 0-fer isn't likely, a 4 win season is off the table:
No experience
No trust
Little talent

Walla Walla Dawg II

Post by Walla Walla Dawg II » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:35 am

D-train wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:55 pm
Donn Beach wrote:

21. Washington
I didn't even have to read it........you quoting Donn as a source....
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?
ARE YOU DRUNK?
DID YOU GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A COCOANUT?
ARE YOU CONCUSSED?

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:39 am

Entering the portal doesn't nesssarily mean they are leaving. There's also the opportunity to gain players through the portal, see how it goes. You think they win four games? Okay, I'll take the over
On the whole, 16 scholarship Huskies have entered the transfer portal since the Michigan game. Tight end Tre Watson (Texas A&M) and cornerback Jaivion Green (Stanford) have found new homes, and standout corner Jabbar Muhammad will reportedly visit Texas and Alabama this week, with Washington out of the picture. Junior nickelback Dyson McCutcheon withdrew from the portal Tuesday, opting to return to UW.

That leaves 12 Huskies who new coach Jedd Fisch could conceivably reel back in: quarterbacks Will Rogers, Austin Mack and Will Haskell; offensive linemen Nate Kalepo, Parker Brailsford, Julius Buelow and Geirean Hatchett; safeties Asa Turner and Vincent Holmes; wide receiver Germie Bernard, nickelback Mishael Powell and linebacker Ethan Barr.
“This afternoon we’re going to sit down with the personnel guys that have been here before and go through, really, who’s in the portal, and what’s that look like depth chart-wise? What’s the team look like right now?” Fisch said Tuesday. “Who do we have that is interested in returning? And (we’ll) start meeting with them 1-on-1.

“I wanted to go out on the road recruiting tomorrow, but I think I’m better served to be here the next couple days and try to meet with everybody that’s on the team and in the portal, or on the team and thinking about going in the portal, and seeing if I can get a better idea of the how, the why and what we can do.”

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:23 pm

Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:35 am
D-train wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:55 pm
Donn Beach wrote:

I didn't even have to read it........you quoting Donn as a source....
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?
ARE YOU DRUNK?
DID YOU GET HIT IN THE HEAD WITH A COCOANUT?
ARE YOU CONCUSSED?
No I am quoting the LA Times instead of listening to your Dumb Chicken Little Bitch Ass...LOL I guess you were to busy throwing temper tantrums to notice that we added a bunch of guys via the portal. :shock: :roll:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (39.5 KiB) Viewed 366 times
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:28 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:39 am
Entering the portal doesn't nesssarily mean they are leaving. There's also the opportunity to gain players through the portal, see how it goes. You think they win four games? Okay, I'll take the over
On the whole, 16 scholarship Huskies have entered the transfer portal since the Michigan game. Tight end Tre Watson (Texas A&M) and cornerback Jaivion Green (Stanford) have found new homes, and standout corner Jabbar Muhammad will reportedly visit Texas and Alabama this week, with Washington out of the picture. Junior nickelback Dyson McCutcheon withdrew from the portal Tuesday, opting to return to UW.

That leaves 12 Huskies who new coach Jedd Fisch could conceivably reel back in: quarterbacks Will Rogers, Austin Mack and Will Haskell; offensive linemen Nate Kalepo, Parker Brailsford, Julius Buelow and Geirean Hatchett; safeties Asa Turner and Vincent Holmes; wide receiver Germie Bernard, nickelback Mishael Powell and linebacker Ethan Barr.
“This afternoon we’re going to sit down with the personnel guys that have been here before and go through, really, who’s in the portal, and what’s that look like depth chart-wise? What’s the team look like right now?” Fisch said Tuesday. “Who do we have that is interested in returning? And (we’ll) start meeting with them 1-on-1.

“I wanted to go out on the road recruiting tomorrow, but I think I’m better served to be here the next couple days and try to meet with everybody that’s on the team and in the portal, or on the team and thinking about going in the portal, and seeing if I can get a better idea of the how, the why and what we can do.”
He started at zero wins, now is up to four wins, guessing by the end of Spring practices it will up to 8. :lol:
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:23 pm

The O Line concerns me, but IMO, one thing Fisch has over DeBoer is time. Husky fans aren't going to run Fisch out of town if we don't make the playoffs next year. With twelve teams...if Bama misses? Oh boy.