New HC thread

Michael K.

Re: New HC thread

Post by Michael K. » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:41 pm

AZOldDawg wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 4:48 am
Let's lock Antony in a closet with Mikey
Right!? After almost dying, my second reaction was who the Hell is Anthony Dion!?

That couldn’t be a serious tweet could it?

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:42 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:41 pm
AZOldDawg wrote:
Right!? After almost dying, my second reaction was who the Hell is Anthony Dion!?

Vogelbomb is Anthony.
dt

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:42 pm

Michael K. wrote:
AZOldDawg wrote:

I am wondering who Mikey is? lol
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:48 pm

D-train wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:42 pm
Michael K. wrote:
AZOldDawg wrote:

Pretty sure. Mikey is me.

D-train

Post by D-train » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:50 pm

Michael K. wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:48 pm
D-train wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:42 pm
Michael K. wrote:

Pretty sure. Mikey is me.
:lol: I can't even blame it on being hungover. Haven't drank sine the 30th. lol
dt

auroraave

Post by auroraave » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:47 pm

What makes the current state of college football even worse - is now when you lose your coach, not only does he take his staff, but players leave as well. Schools like AZ will be completely ravaged. This could be a great deal for UDub if Noah Fifita follows Jedd - dude absolutely balled out. College football now is basically all mercenaries for hire - they are slowly eroding 4th/5th year seniors and senior classes that have been with one program - nothing better than rivalry games when both schools have competitive senior classes who genuinely don't like each other - that's what has made college football so great for so long - the rivalries and motivated upperclasses. That is gone. It was the heart of college football. Now those same players that have zero loyalty to anything but themselves, are taking that same attitude to the NFL. The destruction of both leagues is almost complete. Really stoked for those rivalry games with Purdue and Minnesota and Indiana!

Anyone suggesting college football - or the NFL - are heading in the right direction are fooling themselves. Gambling and NIL - greed - has ruined both. Coming soon - that elusive "18th game" - and one less preseason game so teams will be even LESS prepared for the regular season and the fans have to pay full freight for garbage games the first 5 weeks of the season. What a great deal! But... gambling is more important! Also - might as well have a 64 team playoff in college! "it works for basketball, so it'll obv work in football!" But hey, we need more TV time so Phizer can sell you that 18th booster shot. :lol:

Glad the hawks had their run before the NFL cratered and the Dawg's had one last shot at glory before 'the big move'.