Breaking: Looks like Jedd is the man!

Donn Beach

Re: Breaking: Looks like Jedd is the man!

Post by Donn Beach » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:32 am

Frist never played organized football but he's always been obsessed by it
As a freshman at Hanover High School in East Hanover, N.J., he went out for football - not as a player, but to coach. Instead of scoring touchdowns, Fisch dreamed of designing scoring plays.

Later, Fisch matriculated at the University of Florida so he could work on Steve Spurrier's staff. Except that Fisch had absolutely no connection with Spurrier when he arrived in Gainesville.

Fast forward to the present and Fisch has a football resume to die for. He's worked for several NFL teams and for a Who's Who list of coaches that includes Mike Shanahan, Pete Carroll, Brian Billick and Spurrier.

Fungo

Post by Fungo » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:59 am

I hadn't seen this posted on here yet, it's probably old news. Maybe it's been debunked but Jedd may not be a very popular guy around here if this gets much traction. At any rate he sure does sound like a gold digger with short shelf life.

https://youtu.be/0tAkNU0eSjc?si=slcXFS519PuSoqzL

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:27 pm

Fungo wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:59 am
I hadn't seen this posted on here yet, it's probably old news. Maybe it's been debunked but Jedd may not be a very popular guy around here if this gets much traction. At any rate he sure does sound like a gold digger with short shelf life.

https://youtu.be/0tAkNU0eSjc?si=slcXFS519PuSoqzL
LMAO Are you honestly going to cite a podcast featuring these Butt hurt Wildcat Fans as reason to believe that nonsense? Oh yeah that picture of Jedd and his wife on vacation proves he is a horrible guy right?? Holy shit this a hilarious. These two should consider getting a life instead of obsessing about former football coaches and the might get laid more than once every 17 years. lol
Screenshot 2024-03-05 9.24.36 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-05 9.24.36 AM.png (642.38 KiB) Viewed 178 times
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:41 pm

Why would I care? This is going to happen to every program in America with a good coach, if it’s even true. If I had the time or the give a shit? I’d go back a few months and try to find out what they wounded Wildcats had to say about him. Was he an egomaniac when Arizona was winning football games?

D-train

Post by D-train » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:16 pm

And this doesn't even include the inane theory that for the past quarter century his life long passionate dream is to Coach at Florida even though he hasn't been back there since he was a graduate assistant. There is not a single soul left in that entire school that was there when he was there but he wants to move his family AGAIN across country so he can coach a mid at best program and lives in Gainesville freaking Florida???
dt

Fungo

Post by Fungo » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:31 am

Okay guys, I almost deleted my post yesterday but thought what the hell. I heard from a buddy that Jedd had an interview with UCLA after signing with the UW. I googled it and found that video. You are right, these two are not Brock Huard and Chris Petersen, but considering the direction college football is heading lately, I found what they posit was quite reasonable. I don’t like what is happening to college football and the phony posturing these coaches put on has become cliché and laughable. To me the college game is being ruined by the money game. It feels like Mom’s apple pie has been pirated by the Nestle corporation and become a cheap copy. I found another video where former husky Tank Johnson pretty much sums up what I’m feeling about where the college game has gone. It looks like the meeting between UCLA and Jedd likely did happen.
https://youtu.be/0hLYwVdmmSk?si=0j3hAw7YBlHJiGbi

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:48 pm

Fungo wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:31 am
Okay guys, I almost deleted my post yesterday but thought what the hell. I heard from a buddy that Jedd had an interview with UCLA after signing with the UW. I googled it and found that video. You are right, these two are not Brock Huard and Chris Petersen, but considering the direction college football is heading lately, I found what they posit was quite reasonable. I don’t like what is happening to college football and the phony posturing these coaches put on has become cliché and laughable. To me the college game is being ruined by the money game. It feels like Mom’s apple pie has been pirated by the Nestle corporation and become a cheap copy. I found another video where former husky Tank Johnson pretty much sums up what I’m feeling about where the college game has gone. It looks like the meeting between UCLA and Jedd likely did happen.
https://youtu.be/0hLYwVdmmSk?si=0j3hAw7YBlHJiGbi
All good man! Thanks for posting it so we could destroy it! :)
dt

Michael K.

Post by Michael K. » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:19 pm

I don’t love that he met with UCLA, but no one thinks it was going to happen. I’ve interviewed a places before with little to not interest in leaving. What can it hurt?

He may leave for greener pastures in a few years, but I am not sure that there is any University not named Georgia that isn’t in danger of that.

Donn Beach

Post by Donn Beach » Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:54 pm

It's been determined he did it? That's not cool. Here he is talking about his commitment to winning championships at Washington. When he visits a possible recruit, he's asking them to commit to the huskies, he needs to be able to reciprocate with a reasonable assurance that he's committed to coaching them there. Is that how he does it? You don't think other coaches wouldn't point at that and ask, can you believe that guy?

https://youtu.be/7EDwo0Qi89U?si=uwP8NBs4mqBV7TQn

D-train

Post by D-train » Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:39 pm

Donn Beach wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:54 pm
It's been determined he did it? That's not cool. Here he is talking about his commitment to winning championships at Washington. When he visits a possible recruit, he's asking them to commit to the huskies, he needs to be able to reciprocate with a reasonable assurance that he's committed to coaching them there. Is that how he does it? You don't think other coaches wouldn't point at that and ask, can you believe that guy?

https://youtu.be/7EDwo0Qi89U?si=uwP8NBs4mqBV7TQn
No, I have seen NOTHING to prove he met with UCLA. Signs a contract with UW and then switches to UCLA a week later. People will believe anything these days.
dt